Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My backordered rex finally processed and shipped! :yess:

He'll be here to flank my Ani ROTS soon! Great pics guys! Can someone do a flying pose with the carbine? might display mine like that :panic:

Very much a work in progress and just for fun...
Captain Rex after disobeying order 66 and on the run

picture.php

Last edited:
Its Yavin Lukes boots,trousers and shirt with Hans jacket.
Just having some fun with some bits I had lying around.
I'd like to change the jacket.
Any suggestions?

If i were you, i'd try and buff his upper body a little. The head looks far too disproportionned IMO.
Even though Sideshow have been critisized for their big heads before, i wonder if they did make them even bigger for their armored figures. having Cody in front of me right now, it does look fine with the armor on.

https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/_figure_display_stands.html

The clone wars stand is just a hot toys one painted black over the old logo with a sticker over the top.
The White Rex stand I used a special clear sticker sheet with a white base added underneath. Got that from Ebay a few years ago. will see if i can find out the details and then post them.
Thanks for the compliment.

Now Rex will be featured with a phase 2 helmet in the TCW series 4th season, i'm wondering if Sideshow will offer an update on him and how they will handle it. Whole new figure, parts sold on their own, parts included with another clone release?

Now Rex will be featured with a phase 2 helmet in the TCW series 4th season, i'm wondering if Sideshow will offer an update on him and how they will handle it. Whole new figure, parts sold on their own, parts included with another clone release?

SS wouldn't miss an opportunity to stick us for a whole new figure. Though I'm not sure they would do another 1/6th, possibly a PF since they are already doing a LSB of Rex and i think he has his phase 1 helmet on that.

SS wouldn't miss an opportunity to stick us for a whole new figure. Though I'm not sure they would do another 1/6th, possibly a PF since they are already doing a LSB of Rex and i think he has his phase 1 helmet on that.

I would say had SS know that the other helmet would be done they would have done it like Cody. I wouldnt be surprised to see the LSB now come with two helmets(assuming the rest of armour is the same)

I don't know what SS could have done. I doubt you will see a new helmet only option for 1/6

Rex with white stand.
attachment.php

I actually like how the black pole goes with the white base stand. I might have to do that with all my clones.

And I, too, can't wait for a Phase 1.5 Rex. He just looks so bad ass at the end of the new trailer with his squad of 501st Clones:rock

LSB?

And ya, bet SS had no clue about his Phase 2 appearance. I personally thought Rex would die before that happened. Seems the only way we'd get the helmet is through a new figure... One that probably doesn't have a jetpack lol. I'd probably buy it seeing as how I've ordered/preordered any clone with a portrait headsculpt lol. Please SS... Give
one to Boba Fett!

I would say had SS know that the other helmet would be done they would have done it like Cody. I wouldnt be surprised to see the LSB now come with two helmets(assuming the rest of armour is the same)

I don't know what SS could have done. I doubt you will see a new helmet only option for 1/6

If you guys watch the season 4 trailer closely, you'll see that even rex's body armor gets a phase 2 treatment..
so i guess the chances of having another 1:6 Rex is high

Back