Captain Rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is everybody's joints on this figure tight or loose? Mine are kinda floppy actually hmmmm. Also shoulder pad armor blah. But great to look at figure. Has anyone attempted to take off the armor and under cloth of figure successfully without breaking anything ? Was wondering if I could manually tighten the joints with plumbers threading tape as it has always done the trick : )

No issues here either. I was concerned while waiting though that the joints would be floppy like my General Kenobi, but thank goodness they're nice and tight and the arms can actually stay in their proper position

My first 12in figure from Sideshow and I am very impressed! Preordered the Commander Cody to go with the LSB

Commander Cody sure had no problem with order 66

I think Cody couldn't kill Obiwan so he took the shot... deliberately missing and giving Obiwan a chance to survive. I find it hard to believe that Cody could miss that shot unless he wanted too. Anyways this post is about Rex...

Got Rex today and aside from a defective head (which supplier exchanged without hesitation) he is amazing! :yess: Joints are tight and flexible... Easily the best figure I have now and that is saying alot.

I think Cody couldn't kill Obiwan so he took the shot... deliberately missing and giving Obiwan a chance to survive. I find it hard to believe that Cody could miss that shot unless he wanted too. Anyways this post is about Rex...

Got Rex today and aside from a defective head (which supplier exchanged without hesitation) he is amazing! :yess: Joints are tight and flexible... Easily the best figure I have now and that is saying alot.

Cody missed, plain and simple. Order 66 for them was more about them as Mandalorians getting revenge on the Jedi than it was about following the emperor's orders. While some didn't kill their generals, Cody would have.

Cody missed, plain and simple. Order 66 for them was more about them as Mandalorians getting revenge on the Jedi than it was about following the emperor's orders. While some didn't kill their generals, Cody would have.

yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if, in the future, they tried ret-con how the each Clone Commander hesitated or what thoughts they had in their heads before killing each of their masters. They should just keep it as simple as clones just following the actual head honcho's(Palpatine's) orders

I think it may have been in the ROTS novel (which is really good by the way) that each clone was pre-coded for when order 66 was given to kill the Jedi on site.

6aaefd2a.png

Great group shot with captain rex! I just got him last weekend and I haven't spent time with him yet! He looks good with the 2 clone troopers

Hey guys,

Late to the party I know but I just started collecting sideshow figures about a month ago...here's my Rex with a 501st.

img3575.png

img3580.png

Just ordered Rex. Pretty pumped. For the rest of today Viking Playground has 10% off all in stock orders so if you want Rex for the best price around plus what basically comes out to free shipping in the US, hit 'em up.

My Rex came today. No loose joints. Love the figure. Didn't get to take any pics but I will when I get home from work. Love the jet pack.

Back