Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted a chrome paint we can buy and do it ourselves. It was real chrome! Yes real chrome like the rims on a car. Even at 500 it’s still not moving. Hope they cancel all the regs and make the Es 500 total.

the total ES is 500 for her.. there is no Ex

A5EC40B8-04E0-4B25-A9B6-A501F8B4F886.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

In short, I will not be purchasing this and I doubt many people will.

I went and preordered this last week using a $50 off voucher.

Congrats! The ones who o on day one gets punished with the full asking price. I do the same, just wait for a better deal but still own it. These days nothing is really hard to get at a lower price. This chrome storm trooper I have on po already. But I only used a 20.00 coupon. Where do you get the 50.00 off coupons?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I agree. Didn't they learn from Boba Fett? Don't they know that more people would buy her merchandise if she kicked ass. To be honest a bad movie. And I will pass on this piece

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boba Fett barely has any screen time in the OT and has one of the worst deaths in any movie and he's still one of the most iconic and enduring characters in the franchise.

Boba Fett barely has any screen time in the OT and has one of the worst deaths in any movie and he's still one of the most iconic and enduring characters in the franchise.

Exactly. This is a franchise where if you ask people what figure they’d want made, there’s a good chance their choice would be some obscure character from the Cantina in ANH. The same franchise where you people dress up as the Ice Cream Man from ESB:lol

Back