Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man ...its getting close to Christmas. I'm thinking it might just be best if they start shipping on Monday.

Mine is in transit and is supposed to arrive tomorrow... with any luck I'll have pics up tomorrow night.

so friggin annoying

This isnt shipping out today either.

Whats the point of the shipping emails? None of the following shipped out Yesterday or today yet my NRDs and processing payments all happened on Monday

Darkseid Skeletor and Captain Marvel...

I doubt any of those will arrive before Friday.

i'm with you. if you charge for the product then ship it out.

So they charged, sent shipping notices, but haven't shipped???

Wow.

Pictures, Please! And no, I don't care if they're crappy cell phone pics. I promise not to jump to conclusions based on them.

Got it and she's perfect. Very rare for me to get perfect one. Box is small. Base has good weight and there's no way mines gonna tip over forward. I'll post a pic soon

image.jpegWell bad news is that photobucket won't let me log in to upload it. It keeps redirecting me back to the log in page so I gotta use the one on here and don't know how to rotate it. BUT I only have an iPhone 4S so yeah it's all a chore. Also it's raining here so it doesn't have that natural light but trust me it's an amazing piece. Probably shouldn't have even mentioned that I have mine cause you guys aren't gonna like my pic but. . . Haha. I mean I'm trying. Photobucket is just the only way I know.

Back