Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like this piece was the most popular unveil for 12 days event

---

I failed adding my points balance on my Dark Phoenix preorder and it went thru without adding the discount, so I guess I might use it to Captain Marvel (depending on how it turns out on the unveil), Pfeiffer Catwoman, or future Thanos piece

Poor Court of the Dead book. Sitting there with a measly 1%. :)

Poor Court of the Dead book. Sitting there with a measly 1%. :)

I think that's pretty telling that the COTD line is bleeding interest quickly. They really need to step up and bring the excitement back. Not sure how though with the price increase and the long wait between pieces.

I think that's pretty telling that the COTD line is bleeding interest quickly. They really need to step up and bring the excitement back. Not sure how though with the price increase and the long wait between pieces.

Yes, not to get off topic (I guess I started it) but the COTD line is one of those lines that look really cool but one that I would never have due to the nature of the line. My wife and little girls would be scared to go in the room :) Luckily, most superhero statues are "appropriate" according to my wife (although she strongly suggested I don't pick up Poison Ivy).

I'm anxious to see the full reveal. The HS is fantastic but I'm a little wary of the extra stuff on her costume at her waist. Might not be a big deal but from what I can see it looks like an unnecessary addition to her usually streamlined outfit.

yeah i agree with you. that's my main concern as well. hopefully it'll look cool and make more sense when we see the full reveal.

Well to be fair, book versus cool statues...statues win. Although it is funny seeing it in dead last.

Yes, not to get off topic (I guess I started it) but the COTD line is one of those lines that look really cool but one that I would never have due to the nature of the line. My wife and little girls would be scared to go in the room :) Luckily, most superhero statues are "appropriate" according to my wife (although she strongly suggested I don't pick up Poison Ivy).

I guess you won't be owning power girl any time soon.

Man, with these prices the rest of Captain Marvel needs to look great for me to get her. I'm worried too about the sash around her waist. Part of me wish it looks bad, so I don't have to get her. Lol!

I asked Igo (on the other forum) if we were getting an alternate head sculpt with longer hair and he answered the ex will have a sculpt with something the regular portrait doesn't... whether that means longer hair or mask, I don't know. It's probably going to be mask though cause I don't have very good luck lol

I'm guessing it's going to be their take on her mask/helmet. Wonder if they are going to make it overly busy looking like they did with her costume? I say overly busy looking, but at the same time, I feel drawn to this piece right now. Her being one of my favourite Marvel characters (although I think I'm nearly a year behind on what's been happening to her, & everybody else, in the Marvel comics) kinda helps. Wasn't really planning on getting another SSC PF after Spidey, but the portrait on this looks too nice.

I Like It Very Very Much but i am not ready to pull the PO switch, I may wait until she is actually produced to see how close they came to the portrait that they are showing, I may be a perfectionist but I do allow for some error, but it better be spot on to what sideshow is offering and demanding $$$ ?, because all of us seasoned Collectors know it can be Hit or Miss

Be Cool

Last edited:
Don't like DC characters huh. :wink1:

No. I said in an earlier post that my wife doesn't appreciate some of the "more provocative" lady superheroes. Since she tolerates my statue obsession, I try to avoid these statues for her. It is my give and take with her (although it is tough).

No. I said in an earlier post that my wife doesn't appreciate some of the "more provocative" lady superheroes. Since she tolerates my statue obsession, I try to avoid these statues for her. It is my give and take with her (although it is tough).

Yes I read your previous post. I was being sarcastic, hence the wink. :wave

Back