Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I'd expect Cpt Marvel to be at least 3000 pieces. 1000 Ex and 2000 Regs, that would surely be a good seller. Dark Phoenix at least 4000 like Sonja but I wouldn't be surprised if it's even higher. Gamora, well that could be lower.

I think this has one of the best female portraits I've ever seen on a statue. I hope the factories can pull it off.

I think this has one of the best female portraits I've ever seen on a statue. I hope the factories can pull it off.

:exactly:

I'm not even a huge fan of Captain Marvel, but the artistry and colors of this PF is really selling me to it. Absolutely beautiful. Hopefully the prototype remains unchanged.

Definitely a higher ES than I was expecting however, it was the show favorite according to the poll done by Sideshow. Dark Phoenix was second highest, if I remember correctly, but both look great. If not for the price, I'm sure that the ES would have been even higher.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Expecting Captain Marvel movie news now. Hahaha. I mean, what else would you think?

Wow crazy way too many. I was expecting 500 or less. Glad I didn't PO yet. Excellent statue by newman. I want it but will buy later for less. 1500 ex and a 100.00 price raise to 500.00 is plenty to go around :lol

If there's one thing I've learned, never underestimate ES anymore - we all (including myself) laughed at the MJ and Gwen ES - now they're sold out and creeping up in price. Some may disagree, but I've learned that if you want it, just PO. I think the only exception to that rule is in the case of some variants, but then again....

I ended up passing on the Gray Hulk Ex., then kind of regretted it, knowing I have OG Gray. Thankfully, my WL for the EX. just converted. Moral of the story: I waited. It was a dumb move.

The 10% off codes are for whatever is in your cart at the time it comes up. If you have Dark P in your cart, the code only works for her. If you have Capt Marvel in your cart it only works for her.

what he said. You have to go through the process (clear cookies etc) each time. You will get an individual code. They all seem to start with UPSMATT........

I've order 4 statues so far using the codes (about $180 saved) and am thinking of adding one more. SS still gets the last laugh : )

Back