Captain America VS Red Skull Dioramafor 202.50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice deal! I seen that piece go for as much as 300 US!

Makes me even more excited for my PF Cap to reach my doorstep. Only 3-4 more months. hehe

Here are some pictures of my exclusive! Sorry for the bad pics but my brother has the better camera, hence I had to rely on my crappy camera.

DSC02812.jpg

DSC02811.jpg

DSC02818.jpg

I wish I had enough room to display all four vs. dioramas together.:monkey2 This is a great piece by the way and everyone who cancelled it will regret it later! :D

carbo-fation said:
DSC02818.jpg

I wish I had enough room to display all four vs. dioramas together.:monkey2 This is a great piece by the way and everyone who cancelled it will regret it later! :D

Get rid of the Shark! :D

man, everytime i see that wolvie vs sabertooth i want one more and more.

carbo-fation said:
You definetely need to get it! While all the other three are greater in size, this one has most/best detail of them all.

It isn't bad, I had one for awhile, but the some are definately better than others. If you can see it first, that is ideal; many of them have real noticeable seams, esp around Wolvie's arms. :monkey2

The only vs. I want is Cap, and really the only marvel PF I feel I have to get is Cap also. I'd love doom and X-Men, but at current prices, forget it. Funny thing is I had a Excl. Doom. Never opened it. Flipped it in a week to a fellow in Spain for 550.00 and thought I was doing well. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20.

customizerwannabe said:
The only vs. I want is Cap, and really the only marvel PF I feel I have to get is Cap also. I'd love doom and X-Men, but at current prices, forget it. Funny thing is I had a Excl. Doom. Never opened it. Flipped it in a week to a fellow in Spain for 550.00 and thought I was doing well. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20.
flipper_dvd_cover.jpg

customizerwannabe said:
Lol! Yep. Loud and proud. Actually I haven't flipped any SS stuff since that piece. Started wanting everything myself now!
I once tried to flip but then I got the item and loved it. I just don't have the heart to do it either.

Got mine on wednesday. Love this piece!
Hope you don't mind me posting pics... :eek: :cool:

cap_vs_red01.jpg

cap_vs_red02.jpg

cap_vs_red03.jpg

cap_vs_red04.jpg

cap_vs_red05.jpg

cap_vs_red06.jpg

Darth Roranous said:
I once tried to flip but then I got the item and loved it. I just don't have the heart to do it either.
Me neither. Flipping is wrong.:lol :lol :lol

Back