Captain America PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering, how much is Captain America PF exclusive worth these days?

For some reason i got an email from Sideshow: Wait List Reservation Has been Activated. That's like almost 2 year later.

For some reason i got an email from Sideshow: Wait List Reservation Has been Activated. That's like almost 2 year later.

I remember them sending some Express Updates because they had a few with broken arrows on the head of the exclusives... but that's all I can think of :dunno

Iron Spidey has Captain America shield :)

img0173xal.jpg

img0181i.jpg

Anybody interested in selling a Captain America for under 550 $?
Shipping would be to Germany.

How much is that in €??? you know currency conversors are not always the same. I suppose you're also asking for a regular?

I guess I'll just keep an eye out.

I dont why I cancel ^^^^ I know I am gonna want later :banghead.....oh yeah, I had no money :monkey4

I did the same thing with the Hulk PF, but I got lucky and scored one from a board member for $450 shipped.
you should've sold your body to pay for this stuff. as Rodney Dangerfield said it: "i'm gonna sell my body to Science...Fiction"

Ohhhh, I got a PF Exclusive Cap America, mint condition on the way from Sideshow. Yepee

Back