Captain America Mondo movie poster signed by Chris Evans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is not a For Sale thread, but rather an inquiry as I consider my fellow Freaks experts on all things collectible.

Anyway, if you had the following Mondo CAP poster (sized 27x40) signed by Chris Evans himself, what would you say is a fair asking price??

captainamerica_poster_mondo_tylerstout.jpg

Is that the one handed out at the Cap screening or an actual limited print?

It's the one that was handed out at the SDCC premeire, but I believe it's the same thing that was also available online (just not numbered).

They also did 3 others that were only available as limited, numbered prints.

It's the one that was handed out at the SDCC premeire, but I believe it's the same thing that was also available online (just not numbered).

They also did 3 others that were only available as limited, numbered prints.

Actually there is a difference between the one given out and the San Diego premiere and the two versions that were available directly from Mondo. This was taken directly from Tyler Stout's website:

07.21.11 - - - -
as some of you may have heard, marvel is giving away offset posters of the captain america poster to people attending the comicon screening of captain america.

i haven't seen them in person and won't be selling any offsets (no offsets will be sold anywhere i believe, its a free item), but the easy way to tell the difference is the comicon versions have a red flag up top. not blue like the screenprints .

plus they won't have metallic inks or be screenprinted. so just be aware if you purchase one on the secondary market

20-30 bucks not signed with the red/white/blue 3d glasses. So maybe 50 to 60 signed, guess it depends on how much someone wants Evans sig, poster is dope though, I thought the numbered ones were printed on thicker paper, but I know zero about Mondo posters. my niece and nephew sold their posters for 10 bucks to folks who couldn't get in to the screening.

What color is the flag in the top left of the print??? Red or Blue ??? The blue is the actual print from Mondo, the red is the print they gave out at the theater at SDCC

I would say the actual poster from Mondo would probably be around $100 (but it would probably go higher on ebay)....if it's signed, I would say probably $200-$250ish

Tyler Stout is going to do a lottery pretty soon for artist proofs of the poster so you should go check his site.

Carl, the regular ones limited to 650 are going for about $200ish on ebay right now. Im not sure how much Evans' auto is worth but I assume it's not too much. I'd probably pay $275-$300 tops.

Back