Captain America in 10-12 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:

Thanks Ban, :rock

I just realized there are 3 exclusive items; head, shield and Nazi helmet. This has to be one of the more generous Exclusive Editions SSC has ever made...

pjam said:
Thanks Ban, :rock

I just realized there are 3 exclusive items, head, shield and Nazi helmet. This has to be one of the more generous Exclusive Editions SSC has ever made...
This is probably the best PF exclusive so far.

NightCreeper said:
Sorry if this has been asked, but will the regular Captain America still have the magnet head? Or will it have the head attached to the body permanently?

My regular Wolverine's head is attached. I imagine it'd be the same for Cap.

Still waiting on my wait list :tap

Darth Loki said:
My regular Wolverine's head is attached. I imagine it'd be the same for Cap.

Still waiting on my wait list :tap

Sweet, thanks for that info man :)

......I'm still waiting on the wait list too :banghead

pjam said:
My Ex Waitlist just converted. I think I placed it early Feb...

That sounds pretty good. I got on really early in March so there can't be too many people in front of me now :monkey3

I can't see how a PF could have been made any better than this, the fabric/mixed media design mix is dead on, as is that amazing sculpt -- the 2 shields and classic outfit swap option will be very sought after IMO -- and his foot squarely planted on a Nazi helmet, that's the kicker that will send this piece into the history books as one of the best ever made... simply stunning.

I got on the waitlist on January 31st....later than I thought.....hopefully mine converts soon.

January 31st, haven't been converted yet? Yeah I doubt I'll get converted. I got on mid March. lol

I did order the regular in October 2006. I didn't want the exclusive in fears if it had the magnet the head would fall off with time. Damn you Monk for swaying me away from the exclusive! This is all your fault! I blame this atrocity on you!

Waitlists through Mid Feb came through. I think with this ES, most through April should come through, since SS is shipping so many PFs this month, cancellations will be higher than normal. We'll see... :monkey1

pjam said:
Waitlists through Mid Feb came through. I think with this ES, most through April should come through, since SS is shipping so many PFs this month, cancellations will be higher than normal. We'll see... :monkey1

Wait a tick. There is something wrong with that. You said mid February convertions went through, well then why did Mike's just get converted and he's in January? Dusty told me this is first come first serve basis. Seems almost as if higher priority is put on those who have a greater history with the company if people have been converted already with later dates.

If that's the case than that's fricking unfair! :(

Eli26 said:
Wait a tick. There is something wrong with that. You said mid February convertions went through, well then why did Mike's just get converted and he's in January? Dusty told me this is first come first serve basis. Seems almost as if higher priority is put on those who have a greater history with the company if people have been converted already with later dates.

No, I don't see that at all. They obviously converted an entire batch today with the new email shipping notice. So, in that batch all waitlisters through mid Feb (at least) came through today. Tomorrow there will be a bunch more cancellations and SSC will convert another batch and so on. Just because one Waitlister got his email later than another today doesn't mean it wasn't converted earlier IMO, the SSC computer is running this conversion program based on order date so I doubt they are out of order....

pjam said:
No, I don't see that at all. They obviously converted an entire batch today with the new email shipping notice. So, in that batch all waitlisters through mid Feb (at least) came through today. Tomorrow there will be a bunch more cancellations and SSC will convert another batch and so on. Just because one Waitlister got his email later than another today doesn't mean anything IMO, the SSC computer is running this conversion program based on order date so I doubt they are out of order....

Good to know my man!

Eli26 said:

You may need to check on your spam folder as my order confirmation was in the spam box. Good luck!

Back