Captain America: Civil War Sigs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood the claiming of certain sigs. I can understand not wanting to create dozens and dozens and adding names. Would be cool to see some generic ones like just Captain America, Iron Man names for style 2 instead of the username and link to it so everyone can use it. Just a suggestion.

Pretty cool though Angel, they look great. Nice of you to take the time to do this.

I never understood the claiming of certain sigs. I can understand not wanting to create dozens and dozens and adding names. Would be cool to see some generic ones like just Captain America, Iron Man names for style 2 instead of the username and link to it so everyone can use it. Just a suggestion.

Pretty cool though Angel, they look great. Nice of you to take the time to do this.

Thank you! I can't take all the credit though, Brainy designed Style 1

Thank you, Angel (and Brainiac), for my own unique sig, I love it!

I enjoy going on the boards and seeing everyone with a different character. I've not taken part in these before, but I love that it's limited, so not everyone has a Cap or Iron Man. :hi5:

Thank you again! I love my Cap. :)

I happen agree with Chris here.
Weuc9di.gif

:rotfl

Thank you, Angel (and Brainiac), for my own unique sig, I love it!

I enjoy going on the boards and seeing everyone with a different character. I've not taken part in these before, but I love that it's limited, so not everyone has a Cap or Iron Man. :hi5:

Thank you again! I love my Cap. :)

I happen agree with Chris here.
Weuc9di.gif

:rotfl

You're welcome :hi5: happy you love it :D

Also yet another Evans gif that fits the situation perfectly :clap

Back