Prop Captain America: Civil War Black Panther replica helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasMuse

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've never looked for something like this before and I'm not even sure if this is the proper place to ask about it. If it's not, I apologize.

I'm looking for a highly detailed replica of Black Panthers helmet from Civil War, i've seen a few attempts on facebook, but they looked kinda off and they weren't from anyone reputable. Is there a company or manufacturer that are making one? I just want the highest quality possible/available.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not seeing a company at all when he's looking in the display cases. But that is pretty much exactly what i'm looking for.

I seen the banner for https://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/ but they don't make helmets or anything from marvel, so that must have been for something else at the show.

Thank you... Is it even possible to get replicas from them? Looks like they're the company that actually makes the stuff for the movies.

Nah, they don't sell stuff. They are the original prop makers for the movie. Hey, did you check on the RPF? It's just a matter of time until a good one shows up there.

Thank you... Is it even possible to get replicas from them? Looks like they're the company that actually makes the stuff for the movies.

No worries.
Depends on how deep your pockets are :)
Send them a message on facebook and find out, but im sure it won't be cheap.

Back