Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a matter of opinion, of course, as to which Cap statue is the best. While I like the XM Cap and the original SSC Cap, this SSC version is amazing and I consider it one of the best statues in my collection.

Luiggi, that's an awesome custom! :rock:rock

Don't think so. For some reason this statue is heavily underrated and has gone under the radar a lot. It's so well sculpted and made too. Seeing those scales in person I was blown away.

It's just a matter of opinion, of course, as to which Cap statue is the best. While I like the XM Cap and the original SSC Cap, this SSC version is amazing and I consider it one of the best statues in my collection.

Luiggi, that's an awesome custom! :rock:rock

But ultimately, I'm right. That's basically what you're saying....

For the record everyone, Snoop is saying I'm right.

:lol :D j/k

The Regular never sold out? I saw SS pushing it on FB this afternoon.

Don't think so. For some reason this statue is heavily underrated and has gone under the radar a lot. It's so well sculpted and made too. Seeing those scales in person I was blown away.

I'm surprised too. Had no idea until I got the email. When this thing finally goes, what it slowly creep up in eliteness with the 'greats.' I don't see how people can underestimate this piece, but obviously people have.

*grabs crystal ball*

Psychic Chap sees a wave of regret from the collecting community in the future....They will say "Why, oh why, did we not listen to you, Chap??"

And I will say: "I don't know. But it's okay. We all make mistakes. You can still be my friend."

(But for the record, you will not be my friend because you do not own this piece.)

It is crazy the reg is still available, especally with an EX that many people will never use. I love this piece, I think they just absolutley nailed it. Going to be alot of regret down the road for those that slept on this one.

In regards of this Cap Krazykoopa? I might do more customs heads...an unmasked head and a modern one for sure.

I will add, it's also the most realistic and the best tailored as well.

Agreed! :lecture

But ultimately, I'm right. That's basically what you're saying....

For the record everyone, Snoop is saying I'm right.

:lol :D j/k

The Dark Side is STRONG with this one! :lol :lol :lol

It is crazy the reg is still available, especally with an EX that many people will never use. I love this piece, I think they just absolutley nailed it. Going to be alot of regret down the road for those that slept on this one.

Time will tell but I think you're right. :D

Back