Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to it. Any idea on when the final reveal will be?

Amazing work.

Thanks Chapter with all the custom options I'm planning to do on Cap, I would say by mid June...This is a long term project that I would love to do without getting away from the original sculpt which its a beauty as it is.

Thanks Chapter with all the custom options I'm planning to do on Cap, I would say by mid June...This is a long term project that I would love to do without getting away from the original sculpt which its a beauty as it is.

Couldn't agree more. I'll keep checking in with you, but if you shot me a PM on here with updates, I would be very greatful.

Keep us in the loop. Looking forward to more progress!! Top notch stuff so far. Love the look.

Hey luiggi any chance of a modern cap sculpt with the wings on the helmet like the original cap pf?

Hey luiggi any chance of a modern cap sculpt with the wings on the helmet like the original cap pf?

Don't give him ideas. We'll go broke. :lol j/k

That would actually be pretty cool. Would bridge the gap between this and the previous Captain PF.

Luigi, any idea on price? I know it's probably too soon, but I don't want to get TOO worked up and be priced out. :(

Luigi, any idea on price? I know it's probably too soon, but I don't want to get TOO worked up and be priced out. :(

I accept payment plans lol nah I will make this very affordable, no trying to make a profit out of this, just need to recoup my expenses. We will talk about it after I have everything square.

I just weighed this statue. Just about 11 lbs. There is no reason for these to exceed 20lbs. Especially the 40+ lbs people say the OG Hulk weights. Haha

hahahahah you guys are too much! but I'm reserving a little surprise for the end:wink1:

I accept payment plans lol nah I will make this very affordable, no trying to make a profit out of this, just need to recoup my expenses. We will talk about it after I have everything square.

Anxiously awaiting. Can't wait to have something to add to this PF!

I just weighed this statue. Just about 11 lbs. There is no reason for these to exceed 20lbs. Especially the 40+ lbs people say the OG Hulk weights. Haha

I use a wheelbarrow to tote my OG Hulk around. Too heavy. They don't make them like that anyone. R.I.P. Bodie.

Back