Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EX Cap just arrived. Haven't opened it but it's #718/1000. Anyone return that one for having a shattered gun, hand, etc.? :lol

best way to check is if you can see the shipping label removed/residue on the box, unless they provide you a new box, which i doubt. too much effort for all that.

best way to check is if you can see the shipping label removed/residue on the box, unless they provide you a new box, which i doubt. too much effort for all that.

I'm opening it now. Box looks new but the outer clear plastic bag isn't taped shut and there's no QC sticker on the outside. I'm afraid, very afraid... :lol

I'm opening it now. Box looks new but the outer clear plastic bag isn't taped shut and there's no QC sticker on the outside. I'm afraid, very afraid... :lol

And the gun is intact. Silver chin buckles! :rock

phew.gif

good luck! sometimes i get a piece that looks to be re-taped or the plastic bag has some creases and usually it's the first week or shipment. so there is no way it would be a return, possibly SS opening and inspecting? either way good luck and hopefully yours comes out better then mine.

:lol

Guys I did a follow-up post just a few minutes after the first saying that my gun was intact and that his chin buckles were silver (as opposed to that hideous brown. :monkey3)

That was all I had time to check. I'll fully assemble him later tonight but for now headless, handless Cap is currently standing magnificently in my living room. :D

This is all I have to say about seeing the kite shield decal in person:

648.gif

Khev be like.............

anticipation3.jpg

Drunk+snake+be+like_8971f4_4897777.jpg

Guys I did a follow-up post just a few minutes after the first saying that my gun was intact and that his chin buckles were silver (as opposed to that hideous brown. :monkey3)

That was all I had time to check. I'll fully assemble him later tonight but for now headless, handless Cap is currently standing magnificently in my living room. :D

This is all I have to say about seeing the kite shield decal in person:

648.gif

Soooo...you're saying you don't like it? :monkey3

Yes, yes I am :lol

It looks like a beautiful place to live from the pictures I've seen. :D

Yes, Andy has forever ruined the kite shield with his repaint. I didn't like it before but now..........yeah lets just leave it there

Fellow collectors. I just opened mine up and nothing is broken thank god. I was never more afraid to open a statue after hearing about the bad stitching, broken ex gun and all. Lucky mine was ok. Just a question is there a compartment for his belt? Mine was just laying on the body. I can see how easily the shovel can be broken like this. This is my first cap pf. I really love it. My headsculpt has some paint rub at the back but nothing huge. #402 in the house. Pics to come.

Back