Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a reply from Sideshow, no EX hand replacements anymore! I cant believe it :( :( :(

I'd have been like
tumblr_m4qffwnOsy1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

and then
tumblr_lzpqpoTt331r3gew4o1_400.gif

and maybe
anigif_enhanced-13931-1405892038-2.gif

Lmao!

Congrats on an awesome piece Snoop, Khev and Ondi! :hi5:

Thanks, bro! :duff

Looks much younger in person than in the prototype photos in my opinion.

Agreed. :D

Ha, I hear you guys. Luckily the ES on the reg is so large I should have plenty of time to mull it over.

See Ink's post...

Famous last words :lol

:lol :lecture

Just got a conversion for the Green Hulk EX. Well okay then, might as well get Allied Cap and make it a pair! :rock

Cap says Hulk Smash. Yeah!

The Dark Side is strong with you! :yess:

Call them and ask to speak to a supervisor if you get the same answer.

Im international customer, it will be expensive to call. I just cant believe that they don't have replacement for the head & the EX hand! this is a new level of disappointment.

Are Black Friday deals ever good?

IMO, it's just stuff that's sitting around they need to get rid of... sometimes you'll find something you like... I snagged Hot Toys MOS, couldn't pass up the 30% off.. but the rest of it so far is meh, at least to me anyways.

THAT!!! Is horsepoo and one of my big hates with this hobby. It's broken SS FIX IT!!! Give them a very hard time bud :mad:

I dont think they really care anymore, they are saying take it or leave it :( seems I'll have my first full refund. Itms a clearly a common issue, if there is not enough replacements they should do a new batch!

I dont think they really care anymore, they are saying take it or leave it :( seems I'll have my first full refund. Itms a clearly a common issue, if there is not enough replacements they should do a new batch!

That's the dark side of Sideshow. They've been doing that for at least two years now. "Sorry, we won't ensure you get a good product, take a $35 coupon or return the whole thing." They just aren't the same company anymore.

That sucks man, defineatly lodge a written complaint addressed to the supervisor/manager. It might not accomplish anything but they deserve to know how you feel about it.

Im international customer, it will be expensive to call. I just cant believe that they don't have replacement for the head & the EX hand! this is a new level of disappointment.

Just call toll-free: 1-855-SIDESHOW

image.jpg. Mine arrived today, all good except for the base broken where the foot peg goes in. Requested a replacement from SS, we'll see.

Was out running errands and on a whim I stopped by the LCS to pick up a couple comics for some fun weekend reading.

Lo and behold they had Allied Cap on display in full glory. HO-LEE CRAP you guys aren't kidding when you say he looks awesome in person. Sold, sold, sold.

My Cap was supposed to get here today but UPS never brought it... :mad:

With tomorrow being a Holiday looks like I'm waiting til Friday when I won't be home to get a chance to open it... was looking forward to enjoying it all day tomorrow and taking pics but smh, that plan is killed. With my already busy weekend hopefully I'll get to open it on Sunday.

Damn UPS.

Was out running errands and on a whim I stopped by the LCS to pick up a couple comics for some fun weekend reading.

Lo and behold they had Allied Cap on display in full glory. HO-LEE CRAP you guys aren't kidding when you say he looks awesome in person. Sold, sold, sold.

costanza-wink.gif

Back