Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have done this...

tumblr_m07w2jzxya1rogkyio2_250.gif

and then said "Poser." :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Today i was just unboxing my ex the statue was absolutely awesome! highly detail i love the classic shileld as damaged version.

I'm so wondering about the white fabric on left hand and right hand mine is not white overall.
Anybody who got it, Is the fabric is completely white or a bit dirty stain seem like yellow/white?

Thank you.

Today i was just unboxing my ex the statue was absolutely awesome! highly detail i love the classic shileld as damaged version.

I'm so wondering about the white fabric on left hand and right hand mine is not white overall.
Anybody who got it, Is the fabric is completely white or a bit dirty stain seem like yellow/white?

Thank you.

This has been answered many times, but there is minor aging/weathering effect on the arms.

Cap is here and I'm SUPER STOKED! :rock :yess: :rock

The Statue Gods smiled upon me because Cap arrived safe and sound! :woo

It took a few seconds to put the belt on but hanks to the tips handed out here I was able to put it on quickly! :duff

Here are some quick pics with bad lighting! :lol

001_zps94f730dd.jpg

003_zps35a3e8b8.jpg

002_zpsb03c7454.jpg

Cap is here and I'm SUPER STOKED! :rock :yess: :rock

The Statue Gods smiled upon me because Cap arrived safe and sound! :woo

It took a few seconds to put the belt on but hanks to the tips handed out here I was able to put it on quickly! :duff

Here are some quick pics with bad lighting! :lol

001_zps94f730dd.jpg

003_zps35a3e8b8.jpg

002_zpsb03c7454.jpg

Looks great!

Congrats, Snoop!

I was looking at these two thinking they are similar in body size.

image.jpg

Regular arrived, not mine though. Love this badboy and the best cap in the market. I'm ready to do some magic on him and bring this piece to the next level[emoji1]
1e187947afbf919285914da6fa12724f.jpg

Man, such a stunning Regular. This is really hard to pass up. GG Widow is my top priority this month which means selling off some stuff if I want to also do Allied Cap. Decisions, decisions.

Back