Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great. On behalf of SS thank you for your support..In that case more plastic to come coz YOU don't care = YOU will still buy. :)

Great. On behalf of SS thank you for your support..In that case more plastic to come coz YOU don't care = YOU will still buy. :)

Not sure if your mad about this piece, but it has nice weight to it and feels like a quality piece. It displays GREAT as well. The only problems I would consider of value is the Thompson coming broke and the shields being lackluster. Other then those this is a top tier statue that needs to be appreciated, not nit picked about what it looks like on the inside. :dunno

Not sure if your mad about this piece, but it has nice weight to it and feels like a quality piece. It displays GREAT as well. The only problems I would consider of value is the Thompson coming broke and the shields being lackluster. Other then those this is a top tier statue that needs to be appreciated, not nit picked about what it looks like on the inside. :dunno

This is what matters to me, not what type of material(s) a statue is made of.

I love plastic in my women, why can't I say the same for my statues? :dunno

:lol :lol :lol

Lol. This forum is unbelievable some times... Statue looks great. Excited for everyone still waiting to receive theirs.

Alright, confession time.

Does anyone else keep a picture of theirs with them that they look a during the day, while away from home? :lol:cuckoo:

Alright, confession time.

Does anyone else keep a picture of theirs with them that they look a during the day, while away from home? :lol:cuckoo:

Hahaha that reminds me, I was at Whole Foods waiting in line and I always go to SS site and stare at pieces and I was looking at Cap. The guy behind was looking at my phone (*******, then again what can you expect with a note 4 :lol) and he said, "That's a pretty cool toy man. How much? I'm a huge Avengers fan"

:slap:slap:slap
I didn't know how to react :lol

We are a SPECIAL bunch, aren't we. :lol

I'm about 50/50 with pictures of my kids and pictures of my statues on my phone.

Hahaha that reminds me, I was at Whole Foods waiting in line and I always go to SS site and stare at pieces and I was looking at Cap. The guy behind was looking at my phone (*******, then again what can you expect with a note 4 :lol) and he said, "That's a pretty cool toy man. How much? I'm a huge Avengers fan"

:slap:slap:slap
I didn't know how to react :lol

You should have done this...

tumblr_m07w2jzxya1rogkyio2_250.gif

and then said "Poser." :lol

Back