Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww Yeah Ondi!

michael-jackson-moonwalk-o.gif

Congrats!!!

Congrats buddy! Unfortunately sideshow has no idea when the second shipment of ex's will arrive. Every time I call, they say "They will be here by no later than <insert two days from now's date>"

Congrats buddy! Unfortunately sideshow has no idea when the second shipment of ex's will arrive. Every time I call, they say "They will be here by no later than <insert two days from how's date>"

Ugh, nothing surprises me with them dude and thanks for the congrats.

Can't wait to get home check him out and take some good pics down the line

Congrats buddy! Unfortunately sideshow has no idea when the second shipment of ex's will arrive. Every time I call, they say "They will be here by no later than <insert two days from now's date>"

Savage how many times you figure you have already called SS about cap?

Well I have a little good news and a little bad news. My exclusive Captain arrived and it looks amazing. I recieved the lowest number I have ever had, number 6! BUT!!!! My Thompson hand was completely broken, the handle and the barrel snapped off. Another issue I had was the magnets that are in the wrists were drilled in incorrectly so none of the hands go on completely and it leaves a pretty noticeable gap on the back hand. The final issue that I think is almost nit-picking is that on my Captain the pants weren't tailored very well. The pants were VERY baggy and I'm not sure if it was just mine or if everyone's fly was unsewn, but when I unboxed him the fly was wide open.

Back