Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those pics, ASAP. Thanks for sharing.

Man, I haven't taken my original Capt. PF out of the box in so long. But wow, so awesome. Forgot how awesome it really was.

Will make final judgment after I get my EX tomorrow but seriously disappointed in that shield and am leaning toward returning it.

Please those of you interested in a custom head pm with your best references and email address. Thanks

Someone who has theirs can chime in but it looks like the decal on the classic shield doesn't extend to the edges like it does on the prototype. I'm guessing that's why the production piece has the thicker white border? SSAlex said on the other forum it was always a decal even on the proto as originally shown, so maybe the production piece decal came out too small?

Checked my order date, looks like I was in no rush to order so it'll probably be a while before my batch ships.

But I get to enjoy all your pics til then!

Didn't the guy who posted the first video of this say it was painted on? Was it all lies? :lol

I'm kind of glad my EX waitlist was cancelled now. I think I will pass on this and wait for a future one, or the WS version.

Just ordered the regular. Will be my first non exclusive PF from Sideshow. But...super excited for the First Avenger.

Order date doesn't matter, bro. I was a day 1 first hour order and I'm still waiting to hear something. Flex pay from now on I guess.

Not just the shield decal, but the neck/head also bothers me a bit. I'm saving $400 for something else that I will be happy with, I don't understand the name-calling or rudeness when others have a difference in opinion over something.

No 89 in the house!
I know someone was asking for a pic of the box

IMG_0186a.JPG

Won't be able to take any good photos for a while I don't have my camera at the moment :(

Back