Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the look of the space where he's shooting his vids it looks like an office space, so I'm guessing he gets licensor samples.

Did he snatch it!?! ^^ I'm still waiting for a notice for my day one preorder ex :(

STICKERS!!!

I'm sorry I still havn't got past that possiblity and thanks for the posts guys :hi5:

But seriously I didn't mind it for the eyes but ...............deep breath woooooooooosaaaaaaaah woooooooosaaaaaaah

I will wait for the Reg guys to fill us in here cos right now I'm pretty pissed if the shield ends up being a stic.......... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Bad_boys_woosa.gif

they are using stickers for the Queen of the dead pf all over her body basically, so it's obvious this is something SS will be doing more often to cover for their bad factory paint apps.

No one would be stupid enough to put a video of a fake up in here...

Well, you'd think not but nothing would surprise me.

Hang on, he's got the new Rulk :huh

No one would be stupid enough to put a video of a fake up in here...

Well, you'd think not but nothing would surprise me.

Hang on, he's got the new Rulk :huh

To me, his Rulk looks way different than the SSC version too. Idk maybe I'm crazy.

they are using stickers for the Queen of the dead pf all over her body basically, so it's obvious this is something SS will be doing more often to cover for their bad factory paint apps.

really? My last two pieces have had stickers, Gwen base and Spidey wall, not really impressed.

Ugh really, I won't be sticking around too long if that's the practice. Will the stickers last the test of time?? Highly unlikely

Back