Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular?????

darth-vader-nooooo.jpg

Odd that the Ex is delayed and the Reg is going to ship ahead of it. Production issues with the switch out Thompson perhaps?

I had to be almost the first person to PO the exclusive when it released but I eventually gave up the order because I thought I'd rather save and chase down the original down the road. Now I think this might be the better piece for me.

I hopped on the exclusive wait list yesterday....let's hope 3 billion people cancel and I get the conversion. :dunno

I had to be almost the first person to PO the exclusive when it released but I eventually gave up the order because I thought I'd rather save and chase down the original down the road. Now I think this might be the better piece for me.

I hopped on the exclusive wait list yesterday....let's hope 3 billion people cancel and I get the conversion. :dunno

Been there much to my regret. Good luck, bro.

I hopped on the exclusive wait list yesterday
....let's hope 3 billion people cancel and I get the conversion. :dunno

Ive been on the WL since August :impatient:

Last edited:
Half of my mancave is Thor. But on the other side wall Cap is going to be the center piece. Alot of us who got into the collection game late into SSC's run... I will say the only thing I wish I had grabbed I dont have... is the Iron Man smash down comiquette. He would look great with this Cap and the new Thor and new Green Hulk as the Center Piece of that area. Shame there is no new comic IM statue coming out in the near future.

Sorry guys, been away for a few days :( am I right in thinking that Sideshow are shipping the regular Cap PF first :dunno a problem with the Exclusive? :huh

Back