Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the xm cap thinking I would cancel this guy but I'm really struggling. This is a really dynamic statue that tells a story

Is it an exclusive order? Haha

JP. If you have the money, I'd get both. One for avengers, one for him and redskull

Is it an exclusive order? Haha

JP. If you have the money, I'd get both. One for avengers, one for him and redskull

Slightly genius here....

I've always been a fan of having them in hand and then making the decision. You can't lose on either of the two. Should be easy enough to get your money back if you decide you like one better then the other soooooo...... get em both

More like Captain America: Allied Charge on My Heart
AM I RIGHT GIZE?!?!?!?!?!

More like Captain America: Allied Charge on My Heart
AM I RIGHT GIZE?!?!?!?!?!

Is that the name of his new album?!?!

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!!

Captain America performs! "Allied Charge on My Heart!" available on CD and download through ITunes

the day I get my processing email from Sideshow for this guy I'm gonna be sooooooooooo PUMPED!!! :rock Just look at him! :love

agarahet.jpg

baba8umu.jpg

Last edited:
the day I get my processing email from Sideshow for this guy I'm gonna be sooooooooooo PUMPED!!! :rock Just look at him! :love

agarahet.jpg

baba8umu.jpg

Are they from last years SDCC?

Wonder if Cap and Red Skull will fit in one besta cube together? Managed to get 3 in one before but Cap is alot wider than the majority

Are they from last years SDCC?

Wonder if Cap and Red Skull will fit in one besta cube together? Managed to get 3 in one before but Cap is alot wider than the majority

That's right buddy, these pics were taken from last years SDCC :) At a guess I'd say they'd both just about fit...will look great together :rock

Protip for all photographers at this year's SDCC: You don't need to dramatize the statue by taking the picture off axis. It's just annoying.

Are you on the waitlist buddy? A few have actually converted in the last week or so...might be worth a shout

Yes, I'm on the waitlist but I just got on last month. If it doesn't convert I'll eventually buy the reg.

Regular Cap is better than no Cap.

Yes, I'm on the waitlist but I just got on last month. If it doesn't convert I'll eventually buy the reg.

Regular Cap is better than no Cap.

Cool...well you never know. I'm still waiting for a conversion on my Apocalypse PF Exclusive and I hopped on around March time so I'm praying for a small window of opportunity :pray:

I'm praying my ex converts this month too! Last conversion was march 6th, I'm the 28th. I HAVE FAITH IN THE CAPTAIN!

Back