Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand physically like muscular structure wise, but height wise?

Skaar is listed on marvel site as 6'6. Cap is 6'2 on same site. So in 1/4 scale, that is only an inch difference in height.

Idk, I'm just nervous it might take away from the massive look of Skaar now...

There is LITTLE to NO chance it will be the same height. The sword alone will be 4 to 5 inches taller. The Captain America TFA PF was 21 inches tall, and he was in a fully upright position

Last edited:
There is LITTLE to NO chance it will be the same height. The sword alone will be 4 to 5 inches taller. The Captain America TFA PF was 21 inches tall, and he was in a fully upright position

True. Good point. Now we just need this preorder to appear! See if its got an ex!

Madame Hydra is completely sold out and will be highly sought out now with the release of this Cap pf..she also turned out magnificently..The EX is currently going for between 700 to 900$ on ebay :lecture

ba0Di.jpg

I have no interest in Madame Hydra as a companion piece for this new Cap PF. I'd rather have a Red Skull PF as a companion piece.

Having said that, Congrats to those who do have Madame Hydra and Good Luck to those wanting her to display with Cap. :duff

I have no interest in Madame Hydra as a companion piece for this new Cap PF. I'd rather have a Red Skull PF as a companion piece.

Having said that, Congrats to those who do have Madame Hydra and Good Luck to those wanting her to display with Cap. :duff

Bro I could've sworn you were one of the proud owners of Madame?! :monkey4 You didn't sell her did you?

CA321.jpg

Captain America "The Impatient Avenger"

Coming to a keyboard near you!

Last edited:
Bro I could've sworn you were one of the proud owners of Madame?! :monkey4 You didn't sell her did you?

Nope, I never ordered her, you must have me confused with another Sith beagle. :D :lol

CA321.jpg

Captain American "The Impatient Avenger"

Coming to a keyboard near you!

He's already here!! :panic::panic::panic::panic: :lol

Out of curiosity, anyone will be placing this Cap in their Avengers set up or with a Red Skull only?

Back