Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can live with a 1000 ES. Not as low as I would have liked but it could have been much higher so it's a happy medium I guess. Even with 1000 units, I can see this piece being highly sought after down the line if the factory delivers on the production run.

Wow higher than I thought actually but I can live with 1000 pieces. It's such an awesome piece that I'm just happy to have ordered it. MY FIRST CAP!

1,000 is not too bad...I was expecting more like 1,250.

Maybe the continued price increases is naturally bringing down the ES? Less people willing to fork over $400 per statue than $350 or $300? :dunno

I don't think the Ex is a must have on this, therefore, more reg orders.

1,000 is not too bad...I was expecting more like 1,250.

Maybe the continued price increases is naturally bringing down the ES? Less people willing to fork over $400 per statue than $350 or $300? :dunno

Price increases definitely helped bring down the ES because more people might want to settle for the reg and get a discount from other retailers. However, lots of new statues coming out and competing for the attention and wallet of collectors may also be another reason for the lower ES.

The reg is not bad because there are multiple display options with the two shields and two switch out hands. Of course, the EX is much better. I can see this statue being sought after in the future after it sells out.

With the ES at that. Do you think this will be readily available for a long time?

I don't think so. The Batman PF EX had an ES of 2,000 while the Superman PF EX had an ES of 2,500 and both did not last long. While some may argue that Batman and Superman are more popular than Cap, I think that both are good benchmarks to estimate how long the Cap EX will be available.

I wish they will add a star to Cap's back. It feels like something's missing to me without the star on his back.

A simple star on the back would make this instant sellout hahaha

I don't think so. The Batman PF EX had an ES of 2,000 while the Superman PF EX had an ES of 2,500 and both did not last long. While some may argue that Batman and Superman are more popular than Cap, I think that both are good benchmarks to estimate how long the Cap EX will be available.

No I don't think it will take long at all. Once they announce the ES through the newletter they will get another glut of orders.

I agree with Ondi. Cap is an A list marvel character with a HUGE fan base....not to mention this sculpt is one of the few dynamic pose statues by SSC that properly suits the character. As an added bonus the new red skull is coming which will make for a great Cap companion display.

1000 is a good size on the Ex and if they make the reg double at 2000, this is still not too big an edition size for such a popular character.

Back