Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone getting sidetracked?

It's all about this guy here...

72q3jt.png

This PF rocks!

Paying the NRD now gives them your money and inflates the ES. Hold back now, get a nice low ES, then go ahead and pay the NRD. You gain nothing by handing over $40 so soon. The days of instant sellouts and waitlists that don't convert are long gone.

I know it's exciting to see that order confirmation page all locked in but I wish people would show a little more restraint so we can some nice low ES's. :D

That's like telling people on eBay to all hold their bids until the very last second to keep prices down...it makes sense, but won't happen.

Except when you're bidding on ebay its for one item. Not something that has hundreds in stock.

On another note I hadn't realized that SSC had already made a Winter Soldier license announcement. So we just MIGHT be seeing a new movie PF sooner rather than later:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/preview/

SSC shares licenses with Hot toys so it may have been acquired only for that purpose. Or.. they wish to make PFs for characters like The WInter Soldier and Agent Carter.

SSC shares licenses with Hot toys so it may have been acquired only for that purpose.

No if that were the case it'd be like AVP in that same link where it says "License Announcement Hot Toys."

But for WS it says "License Announcement Sideshow Collectibles." So we're definitely getting a PF of someone from that film. Probably Cap, possibly WS or a new BW.

Yes, and it's not like I don't see where you're coming from on the costume and shield... after all... ORDERED it!

Agree with you on the battle damage and dirt. Looks awesome.

Oh I see where you're coming from. I haven't been keeping up on Cap's new modern era so I had to look up the specifics of this particular look as well.

I was just playing devil's advocate to some of your points.

Something that I find interesting is that ever since CA:TFA I'm having a harder and harder time accepting Cap in pristine white and powder blue spandex on the battlefield, at least with regard to live-action movies or "realistic" statues.

I like the dirty uniform and scuffed shield. For comics and cartoons, clean spandex Cap is awesome. But I'm accepting the evolution from cowl to painted wingtips on a helmet as being just as valid as the evolution from half cowl to full cowl and diamond shield to round.

They needed to take some better photos of that TFA CAP. It may sell better. Those pictures suck ***.

You are preaching to the choir. I own the TFA cap and he looks awesome. Especially with the rest of the avenger gang all together in my pax.

Back