Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ... It is kind of funny I am not in this thread very often, but I was just talking to a guy about doing a classic costume head for this. Even started a mock up... Lol

Great work luiggi that WWII head looks like it is straight out of the Ultimates

Lol ... It is kind of funny I am not in this thread very often, but I was just talking to a guy about doing a classic costume head for this. Even started a mock up... Lol

Great work luiggi that WWII head looks like it is straight out of the Ultimates

Thank you Spidey!....I'm a big fan of Cap, this was a really fun project to do with Troy.

This or the original PF?
I am thinking of getting one but have never seen one in person.

Get both. lol

2015-02-28-18_20_42.jpg
10635995_10203163176465669_6702707007846054078_n.jpg

So I've decided to officially attempt a repaint on the classic shield. With that, can anyone tell me what the official colors are? Is it a certain red or blue? Also, I was thinking of stencils for the stars, anyone have a better idea on how to pull those off?

After being pleased with my purchase of the Captain America PF, I decided to get the Batman and Superman PFs, and damn talk about size difference!

Now I know what people were talking about this Cap being light in comparison. I think this was 11 pounds vs the 22 of Batman.

Bats and Supes are massive pieces, slightly larger than 1/4 scale with tall bases and sculpted capes.

Anxious to see what that custom flag hand is gonna look like, but I have another question and/or idea.

Have any of you ever thought to do something about the white stripes on his torso? The fact that they aren't truly white never really bothered me when I first picked him up, but now the more I look at the stripes on his torso, the more they're starting to bother me.

I understand it replicates a weathered look, but it's obvious his sleeves don't look that way. I think it would look tons better if the color of his white stripes matched the color of his white sleeves. It looks so much better when you view pics of Sideshow's proto. I can't really get it outta my head now.

Is there anyway a custom job can be done without damage or bleeding onto the red stripes or his pants? Would it be better to paint them, or dye them? I'm only asking because I know zero when it comes to customizing a mixed media portion of a statue. Do you know if anyone has accomplished it yet?

Back