Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are another day closer to reveal?

wrestler_excited_gif.gif

Bullet casings are underway. Don't know if I should make it solid like XM's or find a way to make them hollow like real casings....

I say do whatevers easier for you. Thinking about it though, making them hollow would be pretty difficult.

I just received my Ex. Cap! I simply love this statue! So glad I held out for the Ex. My Tommy was broken at the grip but I fixed it with Super Glue.

Also, how secure should the magnetic hands be? Mine feel pretty loose!

Last edited:
I just received my Ex. Cap! I simply love this statue! So glad I held out for the Ex. My Tommy was broken at the grip but I fixed it with Super Glue.

Also, how secure should the magnetic hands be? Mine feel pretty loose!

Not to discourage you but mine are strong enough to make me nervous that I'll break something when I switch them out.

Not to discourage you but mine are strong enough to make me nervous that I'll break something when I switch them out.

Found the issue; the magnet on the hand stump isn't centered. The magnets don't line up. Not sure how to field this one.

I bought it on Ebay. Will SS help me out or am I on my own?

Last edited:
Found the issue; the magnet on the hand stump isn't centered. The magnets don't line up. Not sure how to field this one.

I bought it on Ebay. Will SS help me out or am I on my own?

Here's some information for you;

Exchange / Return a Sideshow Product Purchased Elsewhere

Return/exchange Sideshow items purchased from a retail store, online retailer or eBay auction.If you purchased our product directly from a Retailer or eBay Auction and wish to return it for a replacement or refund:

• You must contact them and complete this process with the original seller.
  • We cannot issue direct refunds or replacements for our products sold by other retailers.
  • Sideshow Collectibles will not replace damaged product to third parties (even if factory sealed) and will only deal with the original purchaser as per our 30 Day Return Policy.
  • If there are any concerns with your item you must contact your retailer or seller with any concerns about your item.
If your Retailer is a direct wholesale client of ours, Sideshow Collectibles will follow our Wholesale Return/Exchange policy directly with the store.

Please click here for more helpful suggestions you should review prior to purchasing any of our product through an auction!

It's actually the right hand. I'm worried the Tommy or hands might fall over and break.

I think im going to remove and reset the magnet. That should work.

Whoah whoah, just so we're clear I'm not comparing this to John Wick, far from it. I'm just saying I love it when I know nothing about a movie and it suprises me :lol I still thought it was good, took me back to all the old school Van Damme and Segal movies I USED to watch :monkey3

Blood N Bone like undisputed 2 are movies you have very little expectations for but are quite decent. The movie is meh but the fighting is very enjoyable. If you want to kick the fighting up a notch watch the protector.

Sorry to jump into your guys convo.

The allied charge to me looks awesome sorry for you guys that have any issues 8(

Back