Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps1141d268.jpg

Posted for Truth, Justice and HYPE! :yess:

Dude in the background is totally thinking "Dat A$$" either that or Redskull is flashing him :lecture

hahaha, Yeah that guy is totally checkin their behind hahaha

So is it confirmed that this will be shipping in batches? :gah: Ah man! I hate that! Same thing happened with the Supes PF when all the flex payers got sent theirs first :( Still, at least those of us who are still waiting for their processing emails can enjoy the upcoming inhand pics :rock just don't use the FLASH!!!! :lecture :lol :lol

I love this statue and can not wait... Anyone watch the marvel 75 year special last night? Someone had the original hulk of and the thor vs loki dio in the background

I watched it this morning on Hulu. :yess: Loved it! :rock

Dude in the background is totally thinking "Dat A$$" either that or Redskull is flashing him :lecture

:lol :lol :lol

I think that's Khev. :monkey3

Awe man... Sideshow says it could take up to 4 days to leave their warehouse. :( Which means it might not even leave until Monday.

Just got an email from Sideshow saying that they're canceling my wait list for the exclusive due to no availability. :(

Sucks to be you :lol just jk that really sucks man...the ex is no big deal anyways.

Back