Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke with them on the phone. She said flex payers are still getting charged tomorrow for the exclusive.

I just spoke with them on the phone. She said flex payers are still getting charged tomorrow for the exclusive.

throne-of-lies.gif

:wink1:

By the way. When wednesday arrives, how do I check for tracking info on the sideshow website?

By the way. When wednesday arrives, how do I check for tracking info on the sideshow website?

You can go into your account order history and if it has shipped, that particular order will have a link to the tracking info.

Still no email here, but I'm hoping I wake up to one letting me know I will be charged. :pray:

You can go into your account order history and if it has shipped, that particular order will have a link to the tracking info.

Still no email here, but I'm hoping I wake up to one letting me know I will be charged. :pray:

Me too. But she said on the phone today it is happening for sure. No charge tomorrow I call and cry...

I nearly peed my pants last night.
I finally got a charge notice.

That was short lived when I realised it was the first of many flex payments for Hulk.
....so close :gah:

Back