Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually on the WL months ago, it converted, then I cancelled before it became a real order. :duh

At the time I thought the WS Cap PF would be enough. I have since changed my mind. :devil

I was actually on the WL months ago, it converted, then I cancelled before it became a real order. :duh

At the time I thought the WS Cap PF would be enough. I have since changed my mind. :devil

Sounds very similar to a certain Savage guy that I know :monkey3

Mic stand in one hand, whale taco in the other. I'm surprised you havn't been discovered yet :dunno

Sounds very similar to a certain Savage guy that I know :monkey3

This savage guy was just letting his inner jock and nerd battle it out over where I wanted to spent my money... Sports memorabilia or comic stuff... The nerd finally won!

Cap is eternal you made a wise choice :hi5:, sports memorabilia swings very hot and cold, most of it I never wish I bought, actually then again could be very different over there :dunno I'm just happy to buy the very very occassional jersey these days for the teams I support. Gutted I never got a Supersonics Jersey though, would have loved that.

This savage guy was just letting his inner jock and nerd battle it out over where I wanted to spent my money... Sports memorabilia or comic stuff... The nerd finally won!

This is just...

1564.jpg
:yess:

My nerd side has won the battle ultimately. My room is comics, movies, statues and video games... With sports bobbleheads and memorabilia thrown in

I'm kind of ashamed... But I kind of love it too.

I ain't ashamed, my partner knows the next house must have a room for all my s!$#

The cave cometh!!

Back