Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! When do you get on the WL?

Got on the WL may 8th. I was thinking about canceling, but the red skull is so great, should look good together. Good luck to anyone hoping to score an ex. Hope it goes through.

LOL you know what literally means right?

Oh wait.. he does.

*Backs out of thread slowly*

Attachments

• giphy.jpg
    giphy.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 91
The shipping quote thingy on the Reg page worked for me. It said $70.14 to Australia!! I must be dreaming right??!

No idea actually because I checked my order and there is no shipping on that still. Your guess is as good as mine on this one. This is a pretty recent innovation on SS's part.

No idea actually because I checked my order and there is no shipping on that still. Your guess is as good as mine on this one. This is a pretty recent innovation on SS's part.

Oh. Ok. Man I got excited. Haha

Glad for you guys! I hope it turns out lovely. This is one I wouldn't mind picking up one day.

Oh. Ok. Man I got excited. Haha

Well I'm not saying it's not either bud :lol I'll for sure check again tomorrow and see if our orders are updated but I am stoked if that is how much shipping is gonna cost. Compared to my last two (Bats and Supes) that basically 50% cheaper :yess:

Glad for you guys! I hope it turns out lovely. This is one I wouldn't mind picking up one day.

:hi5: Thanks man, this is one piece I really can't wait for. The perfect Cap in my eyes. I love the pose, switch out accessories, level of mixed media, everthing!!! (even the poop shovel) :love :lol

What's strange is you never get an early shipping quote on the Ex.
Always seems to show on the Reg product page only.
$40 to the U.K although I'm not picking him up.

With a little toilet paper hangin out the back of his pants :lol So ordered!!

I love the nods to the oldschool military attire/equipment, but I might try to tailor some custom belt or holster to modernize him. As another display option. Along with a modern weapon. :wink1:

I love the nods to the oldschool military attire/equipment, but I might try to tailor some custom belt or holster to modernize him. As another display option. Along with a modern weapon. :wink1:

So what modern additions? Like a can of airfreshener and some hygenic wipes?? :wink1:

Back