Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, I don't mind, fella boarders CaptainA and Iceberg! Funny you should say that! :) I got on pretttttttty late...April 23rd actually....so, I really had no hopes....but surprise, surprise!
Kammykaze, If you don't mind us asking, when did you sign up for the waitlist approx?

Last edited:
Congrats to all you converters!! :clap Really looking forward to this PF :rock something tells me it's gonna be a good'n and hopefully it'll ship on schedule next month :)

8a4ate3y.jpg

You are the man darth hahah.

It's going to be like that when I get the tracking info, and I'm refreshing every 20 minutes

If I could figure out molding/casting. I'd offer a plethora of weapons. Including maybe a vest holster to modernize the piece. Adding a bazillion display options.

-vest holster
-m4
-usp45
-glock
-knife in hand

Literally endless

I specifically want a 1911 w/ light, I think an M4 could look awesome but there's so many setups and not everyone likes the same one it would be tricky to get right.

I specifically want a 1911 w/ light, I think an M4 could look awesome but there's so many setups and not everyone likes the same one it would be tricky to get right.

What do you mean by set ups? Like collections?

No. I mean the M4 has so many different configurations and not everyone likes how they all look that it would be tough because of that.

Yeah. My plan would be to sculpt the hand so all of the assault riffles would fit. And then I would just slide the right weapon into the grip and cast it. Instead of making a hand for every single weapon.

Does that make sense?

Slynger's sig is making me think of getting a cap with Boba's blaster :lol

I need to get someone with Photoshop skills to put the Superman "S" onto Cap's shield and then get a picture of Fett w/ the shield and his blaster. That's what I really want since those are main 3 interests.

Back