Canceled alot of stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have just canceled all the Marvel statues except for the dioramas which I'm trying to keep... all this for Star Wars... which now is my only Collection!!! :chew STAR WARS IS FOREVER!!!

I feel you. I didn't sell off any of my SSW LOTR stuff and I still have the PF ex Lurtz on pre-order, but I did box up all my SSW LOTR stuff and only have one shelf that has non Star Wars stuff on it now.

Sideshow, GG and Code 3 put out some stuff that I just love and Star Wars will always be my favorite so it's dominating my collection space right now.

Last edited:
i've cancelled a bit of stuff also (han, mace, qui gon). i was close to coming into that 'completionist' mentality again and my wallet can't really take it right now. plus i always feel dirty after getting something simply because i collect the rest of the line. i'm trying to focus on sw characters that i really dig (maul, anakin, boushh, pf fett, etc) and make some room for the lotr line as well (which i'm stoked about).

Yeah, me too, I'm going through a 'cancel-phase' these days. With so much coming over the next couple of months, the shipping fees are adding up. Shipping is just so damned expensive, and combined shipping is only seldom possible I have the impression. Got to get the cash to pay for it somewhere... Regrettably I have to cancel some items that I like, but are no real must haves for me. So far, I've cancelled Leia exclusive PF, Iron Man exclusive comiquette, Luke & Yoda exclusive PF and some other things. I hope a fellow board member get's them.

KitFisto said:
I feel you. I didn't sell off any of my SSW LOTR stuff and I still have the PF ex Lurtz on pre-order, but I did box up all my SW LOTR stuff and only have one shelf that has non Star Wars stuff on it now.

Sideshow, GG and Code 3 put out some stuff that I just love and Star Wars will always be my favorite so it's dominating my collection space right now.

Please don't cancell that Lurtz exclusive. If you're not interested I think I may know someone who would buy if from you. :monkey3

I liken my finances right now to an X-wing pilot flying through the Death Star trench. If I don't utilize careful piloting skills and call on the force, I may bite a wall and crash... especially with my wife.... er, I mean Darth Vader on my heels. :horror

I know your pain.... I might actually have to cancel the Jaws maquette and pursue the beast on the secondary market. This next check is barely going to cover bills and OBI/Mace.....

I hate to do it too..... Sad sad day. :monkey2

I'm with you too. My focus right now are the SS Marvel dioramas and certain Star Wars pieces (none of which are SS). The only other piece I am getting is PF Buffy.

Jabba might be on my Cancell list.... for one because it's huge.. two, the money I save would probably go for more other figs. I'm waiting till October though before I make it final.

I to have to cancel some items of late. Most were pre-order in the heat of the moment and only had to cancel a couple i really wanted. It sux, but there is always a helpful board member or ebay to turn to. I have only a few figures coming over the next couple months, Han, Obi, Qui Gon & Jason, and I should have no problem paying for them. At least I hope so:monkey3 .

Darth Loki said:
Please don't cancell that Lurtz exclusive. If you're not interested I think I may know someone who would buy if from you. :monkey3

Lurtz is not on the cancel list. I really want that PF. He may stay in the box for a little while until I figure out where to display him, but he is one of the few LOTR PF's I REALLY want.

I'm glad I am not the only one who feels the same frustration as well. There is quite a bit of SS figures that I want, but just can't afford because of bills, expenses, mortgage, etc, so I have to be very picky and choosy on what to get next. So, because of that, I placed a budget on myself.

As much as I love the Marvel and LOTR lines, I am going to have to stick to Star Wars as that is my first love, and at the same time they compliment my GG items I have ordered.

I will say though, that I lucked out on pre-ordering the Maul, Leia(Boussh), and PF Boba, so I won't be cancelling those. Jabba, Bib, Han, etc will have to fall by the wayside as I prefer these figures first over them. At least IMO.

the angry orc said:
i've cancelled a bit of stuff also (han, mace, qui gon). i was close to coming into that 'completionist' mentality again and my wallet can't really take it right now. plus i always feel dirty after getting something simply because i collect the rest of the line. i'm trying to focus on sw characters that i really dig (maul, anakin, boushh, pf fett, etc) and make some room for the lotr line as well (which i'm stoked about).

I hear y'a man. Just canceled Mace and will probably cancel Exclusive Qui-Gonn (some lucky S.O.B. on the wait list will be happy). I just can't afford to get every SW fig and have to pick and choose the ones I want the most. I'm very happy with Luke, Anakin and Han and look forward to Maul, Boushh and others to be released.

Also can't wait to get LOTR Strider and get that line going. I've got high hopes for that line, and though the releases have been few and far between, it's a lot easier on the wallet.

:vader :stormtroo :vader :stormtroo :vader :stormtroo

Back