Canadian checking in!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm 18 years old and from Manitoba, Canada. :wave

A couple of days ago I became aware of the whole collecting phenomenon, and have been ferociously looking through collectibles and memorabilia, specifically 1/6 scale figs and props. I'm eager to start up my own collection, and talk about anything related to collecting with you all! I do have a couple small things from over the years but upon looking them up online, I'm disappointed to find they are open editions - one of which is a Minas Tirith environment - but that's okay. I'm going to start my serious collecting up with the 1/6 Loki LE figure, hence my username.

Some of my interests are bowling, movies and film, and arts - I'm entering the visual effects industry, so it's the best of both worlds. My favourite films are the Avengers, Fight Club, TDKR and XMFC. I am also hopelessly addicted to Breaking Bad.

It's great to be here!

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Demara! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Great to have you here! :D

Hi guys,
My name's Demara; I'm 18 years old and from Manitoba, Canada! :wave

A couple of days ago I became aware of the whole collecting phenomenon, and have been ferociously looking through collectibles and memorabilia, specifically 1/6 scale figs and props. I'm eager to start up my own collection, and talk about anything related to collecting with you all! I do have a couple small things from over the years but upon looking them up online, I'm disappointed to find they are open editions - one of which is a Minas Tirith environment - but that's okay. I'm going to start my serious collecting up with the 1/6 Loki LE figure, hence my username.

Some of my interests are bowling, movies and film, and arts - I'm entering the visual effects industry, so it's the best of both worlds. My favourite films are the Avengers, Fight Club, TDKR and XMFC. I am also hopelessly addicted to Breaking Bad. :p

It's great to be here!

You are going to fit in just fine here Demara! You certainly have come to the right place. And you certainly have picked a great way to 'dip your toe' into the world of 1/6 scale figures with HT's LOKI. He looks to be an amazing place to begin.

Special effects, eh? Now there is a great way to catch a person's interest, specially ion these boards!

Back