Can we have a Bombadil statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shall never surrender!

Chris...or Brant.....said they had tried to get Weta to sculpt a Bombadil so SOMEONE at SS wants it done!!

:lol Good idea!! :lol

Ah, geez, now I'M just making it WORSE because now I'M posting in this thread.

Let it go, FE. No Bombadil. None. Nyet. Uh uh. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Bugger all. Never. Forget it. Nein. Negative. No way. Not gonna happen. That dog don't hunt. Nothing to see here, move along.

:rollin :wave :p

Oh Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadillooooo, bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yel-low! :yay :yay :yay

I'll tell you what. I'll reason with you Sideshow.

Release the Hobbiton factory - ruined mill environment and I'll stop my lusting for a Bombadil statue.

Agreed?

So......I see you decided to punish me. No Bombadil OR Hobbiton factory!

So.....no Bombadil then?

to all sideshow lotr collectors and expasially SIDESHOW

Dear sideshow you make statues/bustes for collectors.
Now you stop with the lotr line. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Si many people would like to see faramir,denethor, eowyn in white, hobbit factory.

Why don't you make them I know it's got to do with rightes together with weta. But you really care about the collectors you make the statues.

I am NOT going to buy Narnia of Kong because kong is just a big monkey with a dino from the flinstones around his neck. And Narnia is :x . Lotr is just beautiful and magical.

I know this doesn't change a thing but I just want to have said it.:dunno

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Limited edition of 1, shipped to me ;) Isn't that right Brant? Chicky? Dusty? Eh? Eh? ;) ;)

Back