can some peeps in New York help me get a newspaper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiggle

Super Freak
Reaction score
maybe peeps in New Joisey or Coneticut can also help since your close by I was looking at some of the photos OWS and came across the cover to the Post, not sure what date its from. I dont like the Post because they are run by ultra-conservative Feminists but i am very interest in seeing more of the photos inside and if they talk more about her, if any of you still have this or can get me a copy can you please do? ill pay you 1.00$ PayPal for cost of the paper and you can keep the change for helping out, thanks!

20tgfnk.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Saw this rag at work yesterday. That hippie chick is disgusting but hey man whatever floats your boat. :yess: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If it still there today, Ill take a pic and upload it here. Big enough to read. You do want to read the article right? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Deleted personal attacks and gave out infractions.

If you do not like a member please do not enter their threads or just set them on ignore.

maybe peeps in New Joisey or Coneticut can also help since your close by I was looking at some of the photos OWS and came across the cover to the Post, not sure what date its from. I dont like the Post because they are run by ultra-conservative Feminists but i am very interest in seeing more of the photos inside and if they talk more about her, if any of you still have this or can get me a copy can you please do? ill pay you 1.00$ PayPal for cost of the paper and you can keep the change for helping out, thanks!

20tgfnk.jpg

rubs-the-lotion.jpg

Back