Can she be repaired? (Broken arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General Hawk 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
:(

I know this isn't Sideshow, but I am hoping someone can help me out...

Is this repairable?
If so, is there a tutorial or something?

QdDxYEE.jpg

yes, its easy. I did a tutorial over on the Menwithdolls forum. It involved harvesting a Triad alpha for parts.

Just register for menwithdolls, and its hosted there. Its called "Peanut and Pipsqueaks otaku/alpha hybrid tutorial"

Failing that, I've done a ton of hybrid jobs, I have a spare part for this arm, available for the cost of postage from the UK.

The arms can be removed easily, just dunk the torso in a covered jug of boiling water for about ten to fifteen minutes and the shoulder should pop right out. I've done about twenty of these now.

Just send me a pm if you want the arm

Thanks! Yes, I am registered on that forum as well.

I don't have that spare part. :( But I will have to check out your thread. Which section is it in?
I'll see if I can locate it in the meantime myself.
Thanks!

I'll pm you if I need the part.

not a problem. The screw repair works fine. Dunk it in water first to make it soft. About ten minutes and it'll be right for screwing into

Cool. I've also been looking around for comperable bodies (and prices) that are not as fragile. Because with how easily this one broke, Im sure it's bound to break again..and again...

yeah they do. Just look at em and they rbeak. That's why all mine have their limbs replaced with alpha/eva ones.

The Flirty Girl torso seems to take after the otaku body in its design in some ways.

Neither is dead on, the Caucasian is better. I can put up some pics when I get off work of the various limb matches. To match her color, just sand her limbs lightly and dust them with matt varnish. The asian will work too, but needs blushing to match.

They had problems, so ya have to register for it now.

Either way, heres a picture of the 1.2 otaku (I just changed the head) with Caucasian limbs attached. These limbs have been rubbed down with wet and dry. The whole thing is nice and sturdy when its doneIMG_6440_zpsojcv5ict.jpg

Back