Can Hot Toys and Sideshow Play Nice Together on the Shelf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only 1/6 fig is rots obi wan is the hot toys luke worth buying

What is your most recommended figure of all time

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say, sounds like you're a star wars guy. If you're into that solely, that new Vader looks good. Their new Vader is sideshows' crème de la crème. And I'd go for hot toys Bespin Luke. If I had the money, I'd cash out on those.

Ok thanks for the feedback and yes I'm a Star Wars person one more question what do you think of the rots obi wan

Ok thanks for the feedback and yes I'm a Star Wars person one more question what do you think of the rots obi wan

... I think it looks cool.

But also, I know that a lot of people have their qualms over it.

I guess if there's something you wanna change about it, you could always customize in some respect. And it's possible to do so considering what's available out there.

Ok thanks

What type of things do you think should be fixed about it?

Also what is a good hot toys starting fig

What type of things do you think should be fixed about it?

I dunno. :lol I don't own it. But if I did, I'd change the body, maybe (I'm indecisive there cause sometimes, I like their pro body, and sometimes I don't). Maybe ask someone to fix up the paint job on the head sculpt if anything. Maybe.

Also what is a good hot toys starting fig

Whatever you want, really.

Is hot toys worth it or should I stick to sideshow in your opinion

Yeah, I would say. I mean, like that Luke figure. You're getting a lot of value. There would be nothing I would change. But then again, I'd have to get one and see for myself.

But I also have to add, not a lot of hot toys figures are like that.

Don't know how to use what?

You are just randomly asking questions over and over again by the look of it. Then there's other posts in other threads '12345' 'OK Thanks'

If you need any help just ask :)

I was getting tips from another user and my friend typed those two random things sorry

And also I do need help on something in terms of sixth scale figures what's the best sideshow or hot toys?

How do you change your pic
Which picture are you referring to?, your profile picture, signature?. Either way if you go into your settings you can 'edit your profile' and go from there.
x

I was getting tips from another user and my friend typed those two random things sorry

And also I do need help on something in terms of sixth scale figures what's the best sideshow or hot toys?

The chicken so what's the answer?

Let me know if you need any help regarding the forum.

As for your question of who's "best".
Ultimately it's all subjective so at the end of the day it's up to you, and what you feel is best for your collecting habits. Some people only collect Sideshow, some only collect HT, many collect some from both and other manufacturers. It all depends on your personal preference and what you collect.

No-one can give you a definitive statement saying that Sideshow or Hot Toys are by far the best, because it depends and changes for everyone. It's a personal opinion of what you collect so there is no right/ wrong answer.

We have many threads on this forum asking questions about what people like, why they collect etc, have a look through, you'll most likely find a thread for it.

Besides I think you answered you're own question earlier in the thread:

Not trying to be rude but sideshow and hot toys fighting? Sideshow mostly does and is best with their premium format figures and their sixth scale are just a sub category usually it's five P.Fs then one sixth scale. While hot toys only does sixth scale with the occasional 1/4

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is that sideshow sixth scale figures have a lack of quality because they don't focus on sixth scale they focus on P.Fs and hot toys almost only focuses on sixth scale

...and just a bit of friendly advice - you don't need to post stating every question that is in your head (you will likely find there are already threads for many of your questions, if you search) or that you are leaving the computer, this isn't facebook.
I deleted a few excessive posts but please do let me know if you have any questions.
x :peace

Last edited:
You've been a member five days and you want to change your username :huh

Contact 'DarklordDave', He will let you do it once a year.
If he will let you do it after five days is a question only he can answer.

Ok I only want to change one minor detail it's the - between Wan and Kenobi I noticed right after I made my name

Back