• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[Can] FS : Cap America PF, Jim Lee Batman statue, Hudson Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_teng

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't have any seller feedback here, however I've bought 2 things so far, some stuff on statueforum, and I have 1200+ 100% feedback on Ebay (I'll give you my username if you want to contact me through there). I'm over in Hamilton, Ontario, so if you're in the area and want to do a local pick up, that's fine!

I take payment via : Paypal, postal money orders, cash (for local transactions), or Interac email transfer.

I'll be listing two prices on each item, the first being the Paypal (with CC) payment price, and the second being any of the other options (including paypal with e-check), since those ones don't nail me with high fees. Shipping is extra, I'll be charging actual shipping with a delivery confirmation number (Canada Post Expedited) and all items will be fully insured.

First off, Cap!

3402221115_505f90047c_o.jpg

3402221119_fa4f86dafd_o.jpg

3402221121_680712e9dc_o.jpg

He's the non-exclusive and in superb shape, 12/1100. Comes with the original box and the Sideshow booklet. $550 US / $520 US + shipping.

3402221129_2f619183d7_o.jpg

3402221131_aec2298b36_o.jpg

3402221135_8316ed4a95.jpg

As far as I can tell, he has everything and nothing's broken. Hudson even comes with all his grenades! He's in really good condition and it comes with the original box. I can ship him to you put together like this, or I can try to take him apart. I'd prefer to avoid taking him apart, but that's up to the buyer.

$250 US / $235 US + shipping.

These were from a review I did for my site, hence the watermark (all the pictures are located on my flickr) :

3291301605_01e5d70a00_o.jpg

3292119406_f36c71de98_o.jpg

The only flaw I see on this one is that tiny white scuff near the bottom of the cape that you can see in the second photo. Comes with the original shipping box.

$220 US / $205 US + shipping.

In non-statue/toy related items, I also have 2 Dell 2209WA monitors available, they're the new 22" Ultrasharps. Still new and boxed with the packing invoice and all that. I'd let them go for $260 CAD for a local sale.

Bioshock Little Sister -
littlesister2.jpg

I have two of these, one is on display with the Big Daddy (as pictured), one is new in box. I'm selling the one that's new in box.

$20 CAD shipped within Canada by whatever payment method, it's not even worth shipping it to the US since you guys can get it cheaply at the Take 2 store.

Last edited:
wow, I'd like to buy your Camera lens !! What do you use ? Maybe Nikon D3 with a Nikkor 105mm macro lens ? Just fishing here..

I use the Canon 50mm 1.4 on my XSi. It's a really nice lens, but if you happen to be a Nikon person, I've heard great things about the Nikon 50mm 1.4. Something else to consider might be the newer Sigma 50mm 1.4. It's gotten some amazing reviews and I'm thinking of picking that one up in a few months, they have it available for both Canon and Nikon.

yeah i never even noticed the clarity on the pics before.
man i need to get into this end of the hobby, i can see how it would really add to the collectable hobby.

I use the Canon 50mm 1.4 on my XSi. It's a really nice lens, but if you happen to be a Nikon person, I've heard great things about the Nikon 50mm 1.4. Something else to consider might be the newer Sigma 50mm 1.4. It's gotten some amazing reviews and I'm thinking of picking that one up in a few months, they have it available for both Canon and Nikon.

Dang, I have Canon XSI with 50mm F/1.8II but it's crappy. I can never get the shot I want. I am getting 100mm f/2.8 soon though. Hopefully that's better.

Dang, I have Canon XSI with 50mm F/1.8II but it's crappy. I can never get the shot I want. I am getting 100mm f/2.8 soon though. Hopefully that's better.

Maybe you just got a dud? I used to use the 50mm F/1.8 prior to getting the 1.4 a few years ago and I always thought it was an excellent lens for the money, but sometimes the factory does put out a problem lens.

quadcent : Photography is a ton of fun, it's worth getting into it!

To make this bump a little more in tune with the for sale/trade forum, I knocked prices down a bit and as soon as I can edit the thread, I'm adding another item.

One last bump before they head off to Ebay tonight/tomorrow. Feel free to shoot over offers by PM.

Back