Can anyone recommend a site for custom acrylic cases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nintenjoe

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for cases with sliding bottoms in case I want to remove my item. I just bought some vintage MOC & MIB he-man stuff so I'd like to get cases for them. Besides AFA, I'm open to suggestions. I prefer not to give them anymore of my money.

From your description I don't know what you are asking for in terms of the sliding bottom but you can try the container store they have some 12 inch sized acrylic cases.

Ive thought of getting some but they would take up too much space and i would find them distracting while trying to look at my figures.

I guess you have to go through the whole ordeal of creating an account to just see the price... :slap

Usually I can get them on sale for $12.50 each. Normally they are $24.99 but they are almost always either 50% off or buy 1 get 1 free. These are the 15" tall cases that I'm referring to. The 12" cases are $15.99 but like the others, I usually get them for 50% of that. I bought a whole bunch of these a couple of months ago.

Cool. I'll keep those in mind for my Hot Toys figures. Right now I'm looking for custom cases for some sealed vintage toys.

Back