Calling all LOTR fans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey for those of you LOTR fans that have not voted, Luke is kicking Frodo's arse is the latest LOTR vs. SW poll in the general discussion area.

Get over there and vote and support LOTR before the polls close!!!!!!!!!

Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A link would get folks there fast... Wish you would've provided it so I could vote for Luke that much faster... :lol ;)

jlcmsu said:
Yeah!! That whiny Farm Boy can't hold a candle to the Ringbearer!! :lol
Hold on... are we talking about Tatooine Luke or just Luke as a characted and all its chracter arch?

If its "farm boy" Luke.. Frodo would definately own him.. I voted for Over-all Character Arch Luke... he he :monkey3

I don't know. I'm assuming it's Luke as a whole but the pic is of him on Tatooine. Anyways I'm just being silly.

These polls are asking which character you prefer based on their entire appearance in their entire sagas. For example, Obi-Wan from Padawan to Force Ghost VS. Gandalf the Grey and White. Any particular scene or appearance/variation should be factored in to the big picture.

Oh... then like, LUKE FER SHER. :lol He snap that Hobits neck in two or cut his hairy little feet off and force throw them into my doom with the ring then Luke would be the hero and Tolkien's family would have to pay Lucas back royalties. :duh

pixletwin said:
Oh... then like, LUKE FER SHER. :lol He snap that Hobits neck in two or cut his hairy little feet off and force throw them into my doom with the ring then Luke would be the hero and Tolkien's family would have to pay Lucas back royalties. :duh
I think someone's been spending too much time in the Krusades! :lol

Damn Star Wars fans.............stay outta here...........this Krusading is for LOTR fans only.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I am not Krusading against Star Wars in the Star Warts section...........leave us alone.............:D

Mithrandier said:
Damn Star Wars fans.............stay outta here...........this Krusading is for LOTR fans only.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I am not Krusading against Star Wars in the Star Warts section...........leave us alone.............:D
Ahhh, yes... Star Warts.

:lol

I love both SW and LOTR so I am voting honestly on each race. I am not just voting for which set of movies I like more or "party line" voting.

KitFisto said:
I love both SW and LOTR so I am voting honestly on each race. I am not just voting for which set of movies I like more or "party line" voting.

Seriously! Vote with YOUR OWN minds, people!! God, how did this get to be so political?!

Actually, my favorite part of these threads hasn't even been the voting. Mithrandier's come up with amazing parallels between his match-up characters. Extremely entertaining, and well-thought out!

Back