Cal Tek WWI German Infantry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musketball

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just recieved the figure released by Time Walker and Cal Tek. It is the first in a series of WWI figures. The quality of the figure is what would be considered museum quality. All of the equipment that comes with the figure is functional down to the smallest of detail.
The rifle is wood and metal that surpasses anything out there. The picklehaub helmet is a piece of art in its self. The color and fabric has the feel of to scale wool as well as the color.
Even if you do not collect historical figures, this one will wow you with all that offers. The detail is that of Hot Toyz for a fraction of the price. (119.00 to 124.00) This figure is also approved by the WWI Museum in Kansas, and is on display and for sale.
I hope the future figures released in this line will continue given also that this will soon be the 100th anniversary.

Thanks,

Brent Conner

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/WWI-German-Infantryman-Battle-of-Liege-1914-p/cal-8014.htm

I have one on the way as well. I can't wait to see him. I only wish cal Tek, DID, or soldier story would do American Civil War 1/6th figures. I imagine the quality of these figures would surpass anything done of this era to date.

Hi Blue Devil I agree with you 100% about the Civil War figures, being the 150th Anniversary. I went to the 150th Antietam this past Sept. One of the best event I've participated in. ( The Maryland My Maryland event)
As far as the Battle of the Leige figure you will not be disapointed. The production is limmited to 1,914 figures and their is a numbered certificate.
Hope this helps,
Brent

Thanks for the info! Was there a huge turnout at your reenactment? I have been to several of the gettysburg events, including the 125th. (As a spectator). Sadly, I will not make the 150th because our baby is due the first week of July. Will you be there?

This past Antietam event was sponsered by two different organizations, the first being more authentic and rules of uniforms and such being very much enforced. (Maryland My Maryland) and the other one a week latter. The second one was not as tightly regulated as the other one and at certain points took on the air of a circus at times. To spectators I guess it all looks the same, however there really is a difference between the two.
This coming Gettysburg is going to be no exception. There are two different reenactment schedualed for the 150th Gettysburg event. In my opinion the better of the two is the BGA (Blue -Gray Alliance) and there is the event hosted by GAC (Gettysburg Anniversity Committee). Believe me there is a difference. Any way here is a link to photos from the M.M.M event for Antietam. And yes the water was cold crossing the Potomac for the A.P.Hill March!!!
Any help I can be oflet me know.
Brent Conner
https://www.oakhillstudio.org/f318807002

Last edited:
Back