CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys / Michael Keaton

Those who've followed this thread know that I've been working in this for a while. Here's my finished 1/12 scale invincible action figure sculpt. Thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Michael Keaton - INVINCIBLE Action Figure

Very Cool Invincible Figure!
Will it be available?
Thanks!

I remember when you first joined this thread, I instantly saw you had some insane potential. Has been a pleasure watching you grow as a artist. Cheers mane!

Finally some invincible love!!! Love this comic and characters awesome work bro keep it up !

Fantastic figure brother! The body looks fantastic.

Here's my Andy all finished up, thanks for taking it on Caine. Paint by Cheungkinman, paper props by Corrose (as well as the prison id patch). If anyone is interested in my other unpainted cast and the wax copy (I also have an extra outfit to go with it, along with the jacket)to possibly make it available to the rest of the forum please pm me as I won't be able to organize a run as I initially hoped to:

1z6w8k4.jpg

Very Cool Invincible Figure!
Will it be available?
Thanks!

Thanks! I wouldn't mind making it available :)

I remember when you first joined this thread, I instantly saw you had some insane potential. Has been a pleasure watching you grow as a artist. Cheers mane!

Thanks! Appreciate that man :)

Fantastic figure brother! The body looks fantastic.

Here's my Andy all finished up, thanks for taking it on Caine. Paint by Cheungkinman, paper props by Corrose (as well as the prison id patch). If anyone is interested in my other unpainted cast and the wax copy (I also have an extra outfit to go with it, along with the jacket)to possibly make it available to the rest of the forum please pm me as I won't be able to organize a run as I initially hoped to:

1z6w8k4.jpg

Thanks! Dufresne looks awesome!

Finally some invincible love!!! Love this comic and characters awesome work bro keep it up !

Thanks! I know! I would buy multiples of every figure if they released a licensed line.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: LEATHERFACE/ David- the lost boys / Michael Keaton

Those who've followed this thread know that I've been working in this for a while. Here's my finished 1/12 scale invincible action figure sculpt. Thanks for looking!

I was wondering if you would ever show more of this.
Really impressive stuff,Caine.
:clap

Here's a paint up WIP. Thanks for looking :)

Wow David looks perfect man!

Also I just painted some of your work and wanted to share. Great likeness Alex!

pamunuqa.jpg

5anumeru.jpg

Got this sculpt in today, and its absolutely amazing! Exactly what i envisioned when i commissioned Caine. Not only the sculpt but paint work is great as well! Caine is a talented fellow:) Thanks for making my dream figure come to life! I have many nice pieces in my collection but i think this is one of my favorites!

david1_zps2e28c191.jpg

david2_zps45dd2b8e.jpg

david3_zpsec1e02ef.jpg

david4_zps714d1b96.jpg

Back