CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Invincible action figure/ qui gon jinn WIP / WEBSITE UP!

Great work on everything Caine! Congrats on the site! Btw I got Donnie and re animator today! They look excellent! Thanks again!

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Invincible action figure/ qui gon jinn WIP / WEBSITE UP!

I like the new site can gratz!

Thanks man! Here's some more progress on qui gon.

7927FFA5-26D8-4F5E-8CF8-5F126F5CFCD7-2308-000002DA8DD1DD01_zpsd604df20.jpg

Last edited:

Here's a painted pic of the original clay sculpt Caine did for me! I'm so happy with the way the sculpt turned out! Thanks Caine!
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you like it! and Your paint up looks great! Looking forward to seeing that head on a finished body.

Playing around with a vampire batman shoulder/head set.

A140B2CC-F969-495C-85AC-7C2EB335BFD5-190-0000003CF87BA4E9_zps6fd827d1.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - qui gon jinn WIP / WEBSITE UP! / Vampire Batman

Wow man... that is awesome! I have a feeling it will be a popular one :rock

That vampire batman is ****ing awesome.:panic:

Thanks guys! It's been really fun to sculpt. It's nice to work on something that isn't a strict likeness.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Invincible action figure

Thanks everyone! And yes, ill definitely offer my joker sculpt soon. I'm finishing up work on Alan grant orders which will be out in a few days, then I can start casting joker and beetlejuice if anyone's interested.

So, is Joker available yet?:impatient::peace

Vampire bats is nice well done.

Loving vamp bats :yess:

Thanks everyone! And to answer your question jabba, I've finished the joker sculpt and I'm molding today. I should have a sales thread out in a week. :)

Appreciate it guys! Here's some more work. This is just my interpretation based on my perception of the art.

14305CC6-724C-4C82-96CB-4E1559A99F38-358-0000006FE91031F1_zpscb9ec9bd.jpg

Might sculpt some wings too!

Really great job! Will you make hands, boots,.....and other stuff? Batarangs like skeleton of bat?

Back