CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - 1:1 Jason bust • chromeskull • ash WIP

wow...very nice ash...i want!...:)

That Ash man!!!! That is really starting to look great brother. %1000 then your first attempt already. Keep at it brother!

Wanted to comment about your casting qualities. Everything I've ever bought from Caine has been great quality. Thanks for that bro! Not to mention your refinement on sculpts is great. I appreciate your work! :rock

Nice work on Tox so far galacti! Can't wait to see how the finished figure look so I can follow suit. :rock :lol

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words!

That leather on the harness looks perfect for .... you know what :wink1:

Hey fellas, I wanted to gauge some interest, thought i would ask here instead of adding yet another thread in the interest section.

Does anyone have any interest in a splatterhouse figure?

B39B258B-A42E-4D25-9EEF-682AE783E9D6-2088-000003475A190FF6_zpsf92fb64d.jpg

I always loved the games and would love to have a Figure of rick all suped up! It would be my own interpretation of the character. Drop a comment if this is something you'd be interested in. Thanks guys!

Hey fellas, I wanted to gauge some interest, thought i would ask here instead of adding yet another thread in the interest section.

Does anyone have any interest in a splatterhouse figure?

B39B258B-A42E-4D25-9EEF-682AE783E9D6-2088-000003475A190FF6_zpsf92fb64d.jpg

I always loved the games and would love to have a Figure of rick all suped up! It would be my own interpretation of the character. Drop a comment if this is something you'd be interested in. Thanks guys!

OH **** yeah!!!

I've already made 2 custom 7 inch figures but I have always wanted to upgrade to 1/6.

If there is not enough interest but you are making yourself one please pm me. Maybe we can work something out.

Since your doing AOD Ash any chance of making a full gauntlet? The sideshow one was kinda lacking.
tasuqesy.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - ash WIP • SPLATTERHOUSE RICK INTEREST

Since your doing AOD Ash any chance of making a full gauntlet? The sideshow one was kinda lacking.
tasuqesy.jpg

I've actually been thinking about this for a few days after seeing it suggested in the ash thread. I'd love to do it.

Not sure how to do it. I guess one of two ways. One full piece with no mobility or glove and gauntlet 2 pieces. Where it slips over arm and you use hand peg in glove part.

Not sure how to do it. I guess one of two ways. One full piece with no mobility or glove and gauntlet 2 pieces. Where it slips over arm and you use hand peg in glove part.

well, I think the single piece would be best. It would of course be easier, but also les expensive, and with there only being one hand instead of several interchangable hands it doesn't seem too neccessary to do a jointed wrist. if anyone is interested in this feel free to throw your opinion up.

Ash is looking great! Nice to see lots of renewed interest in this guy.

thanks man! I'm glad there's been a lot of buzz for the character. it made me want to get out my old sculpt and make it better.

I've also got a block of wax in the shape and size of a book thats ready to start sculpting a necronomicon!

OH **** yeah!!!

I've already made 2 custom 7 inch figures but I have always wanted to upgrade to 1/6.

If there is not enough interest but you are making yourself one please pm me. Maybe we can work something out.

Glad to know there's another splatterhouse fan here! I'm definitely going to make my own, but As with most things I do, it's just a matter of time.
Do you have pics of your figures? I'd love to see em.

Probably the best Ash likeness i have seen so far.

Thank you!

Gotta agree with Elvis; that Ash is spot-on so far :rock

I think we have plenty of evil dead 2 sculpts already. Beto, Rocco, and soon Zkulptor. I welcome an AOD sculpt.

I do, as well. I wasn't suggesting that he not do AoD, but rather consider a variant sculpt. As Elvis says this is one of the best likenesses I've seen for Ash, and would be cool if that was also available for his earlier role. A great "hero" expression for Ash.

Back