CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - TOXIC AVENGER - (3/9/13) FINISHED JASON SCULPT PG 17

This is my first solid attempt at sewing a shirt. The reason I wanted to sew it is that I wanted to make as much of this figure as I could from scratch For my brothers gift. thought it would mean more that way. Anyways, if I've learned anything from this experience it's that....sewing is hard! Lol I've always had a strong appreciation for tailors, but especially for 1/6 tailors. Its not finished, and There's a lot of issues with the shirt, but I'm pretty happy and I think ill be satisfied with the next one.

6B0C786D-3E90-42C9-802C-DBBDBF523829-968-0000026EF1619E08_zps00e742f0.jpg

Not bad for a first shot at it...lord knows i can't do it...lol.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jason's shirt/ Herbert west paint up

This is my first solid attempt at sewing a shirt. The reason I wanted to sew it is that I wanted to make as much of this figure as I could from scratch For my brothers gift. thought it would mean more that way. Anyways, if I've learned anything from this experience it's that....sewing is hard! Lol I've always had a strong appreciation for tailors, but especially for 1/6 tailors. Its not finished, and There's a lot of issues with the shirt, but I'm pretty happy and I think ill be satisfied with the next one.

Well said bro... They are artist

great 1st try on the jason shirt, alittle bit big but im sure its an easy fix :D best of luck buddy

micheal myers head is available?
thanks

Looking good Cain! You're a talented dude and I think we're going to see some special stuff from you. :)

Thanks guys. It really helps to get positive reactions to what I do. Gives me the drive to work hard and increase my ability.

micheal myers head is available?
thanks

I haven't re-molded the head yet (my original mold was damaged), but I do have the sculpture finished and ready. I've been saying this for quite a while, but I hope to start an official thread for my new Myers soon.

Great work on the shirt, looks like you've got additional hidden talents. And West looks great painted.

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Jason's shirt/ Herbert west paint up/ C.H.U.D

That shirt is a great first attempt! West looks dope. Can't wait to get him! Holy ****! Cannibalistic humaniod underground dwellers!!!!!@!@!@! Awesome bro.

You should sculpt the They Live aliens or Babyface or Chromeskull next... :rock

Thanks buddy. Im working on sculpted arms and feet for the chud too. i think its gonna turn out pretty cool. I'd love to do the they live aliens. That would be tons of fun!

Just wanted to post this for fun. A Jason bust I made. The hockey mask is not my own, but I put the axe cut and added some scuffs etc. I'm on the look out for a shirt to finish it up.
2D012009-8C77-4011-8CD0-387BD4ACFB1E-1068-000001A8D232F546_zps9daa10ac.jpg

Thanks man.

C397DFDA-9B56-4608-831D-0E61EC2514A1-1068-000001CDA59DDA6B_zps108be931.jpg

Holy **** man.......... :clap:clap I am so excited you're doing this!!!!!!! :thud::thud: Looks aces so far! Will you make the knives available? Maybe offer a camera with an led too? That would be sick!

I'm loving your work brother. So glad you're a fan of horror. You're making dreams come true!

Can we get some Killer Klown love sometime?

Last edited:
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - 1:1 Jason bust • chromeskull

thanks! I wouldn't mind doing the knives...may prove to be difficult though, we'll see. The camera would be pretty awesome. I modded a 7" neca predator with an led in the shoulder cannon, so I'm sure I could probably do the same with his camera.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I haven't seen the film lol. I just did some reference searches and saw that he has a camera on his shoulder. Thought that was a pretty interesting design element for a new masked villain.

I would love to do a killer klown, not sure what could be done for the outfit though.

thanks! I wouldn't mind doing the knives...may prove to be difficult though, we'll see. The camera would be pretty awesome. I modded a 7" neca predator with an led in the shoulder cannon, so I'm sure I could probably do the same with his camera.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I haven't seen the film lol. I just did some reference searches and saw that he has a camera on his shoulder. Thought that was a pretty interesting design element for a new masked villain.

I would love to do a killer klown, not sure what could be done for the outfit though.

Sounds like the camera is right up your ally then bro! If you find time, do it up. Would make a nice set. The movies are not great by any means, but they are a gory special effects spectacle. The second is much better IMO. I highly suggest any horror fan give them a watch.

The knives would be trick due to the finger holes. Maybe find some gloves then build the knives onto the hands and cast it as one piece? No one would ever display him without the knives I wouldn't think. You should make your sculpt from part two. He has some scarring on top of his head that makes him that much more menacing. Chromeskull would be a VERY sick looking figure aesthetically if done right.

I would find someone for the outfit. It will happen. I can't be the only one who would want a 1/6 Klown. Maybe throw up an interest list. It had to be a kit though.. sculpt/hands/gun/boots. Could be REALLY dope when said and done.

started over on ash because I wasn't satisfied with where it was before. Going for the squinting AOD ash. Comments welcome. Thanks for looking!
D2AF206E-B11C-4BDA-AA9F-762364707EE5-382-000000880E2A224D_zps25519ef9.jpg

WIP tease

a5ecc18c3193090c62690851a1aed446_zps32fa8943.jpg

Last edited:
Back