CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Eddie Furlong - Vampire Batman - Vic Rattlehead

its been a while. Don't think I ever posted this. Frodo, sculpted for Asmus, though I don't think they're using it.

Asmus really confuses me. They had a great sculpt for GTG and scrapped it... now this? Wtf?!?!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Nicholson Joker - Stranger Things (11/20/16)

Incredible sculpt. You both nailed it about as hard as you possibly can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

Asmus really confuses me. They had a great sculpt for GTG and scrapped it... now this? Wtf?!?!

yea, really bums me out. It looks like they are using my kurt russell sculpt for their hateful 8 hangman figure though. Although, I just saw that they resculpted the mustache :/

I can't believe I've never been through this thread! Incredible work!!

Thank you!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Eddie Furlong - Vampire Batman - Vic Rattlehead

Is that one actually for sale? It's like tons better then what asmus is releasing now.. It actually looks like Elijah Wood

yea, really bums me out. It looks like they are using my kurt russell sculpt for their hateful 8 hangman figure though. Although, I just saw that they resculpted the mustache :/

They seriously need to stop messing with your sculpts. John Connor and Frodo were miles better before they messed with them :(

recently finished my myers figure with the new sculpt I made. I know with all the new coveralls out there that the saturday toys version is inaccurate and a little out of date, but I've been holding on to them for 4 years and was determined to use them! haha

Thanks for looking!

Looks absolutely fantastic!! Great job Caine. Do you plan on offering up your new Myers sculpt? Really like it.

I saw they're using it. That is F'd up. I think that sculpt is perfection. Just a bit of mustache add on and they claimed it? No disrespect to anyone else, but you and DK have to be my favorite sculptors out there. Shame on you Asmus.

I saw they're using it. That is F'd up. I think that sculpt is perfection. Just a bit of mustache add on and they claimed it? No disrespect to anyone else, but you and DK have to be my favorite sculptors out there. Shame on you Asmus.

I appreciate the support :)

I think you may be confused by my post. Asmus commissioned me to sculpt Kurt for them.

closeup of the painted myers head I finished recently. Thanks for looking!

Very nice job on Meyers!

Hey Caine. Is that the new one? I really like it very much. Good job on it!! Would you make them available for us?

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Nicholson Joker - Stranger Things - Chevy Chase

Looks amazing!!!! Definitely interested in one, Alex. I think my Dad would LOVE a Clark.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Nicholson Joker - Stranger Things - Chevy Chase

Clark looks great! You could deck out the figure with a Santa hat and a chainsaw! lol

Back