Caesar arrives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Caesar arrives!!!

Protozaius,
I'm not infuriated by your posts, just having some fun!!! ;)
My infuriation lies more with Sideshow itself. :lol

I can't imagine them not making the Gorilla in Red jumpsuit or at least a twin pack of the Ape-O-Nauts.

Or orangutan in orange jumpsuit, General Aldo, Virgil, Lisa.....

Re: Caesar arrives!!!

There is too much to this line for it to just fizzle. If it does burn out I'd have to blame sideshow's commitment. SS wants us to believe that collectors aren't interested in buying this product. I believe that to be untrue. I see a failure to fully represent the variety of apes and humans in the entire saga. I know that it is expensive to pay the Mighty Matt Falls (and everyone else involved) for new head sculpts but as a collector I'm tired of justifying $45-$50 for a variant piece of clothing or accessory or ohhh a new box.
Now that I'm done with my rant lets drop some ideas to Sideshow so they can recover the fumble and score a real game winner. 30 years is enough time to K.O. the former Heavyweight Champion MEGO.:whip Right???

*TV series not included*
-Three pack of Ape-O-Nauts with floating capsule (new sculpt Milo)- $150.
-Scientist Milo - with foot stand and banana (Exclusive) -$45.
-Armando (new sculpt) with Chains for Caesar and anti ape poster - $50.
Slave Aldo (New sculpt) in Red Jumpsuit with broom and dustpan, garbage can and cigar (exclusive) - $55.
Orangutan (new sculpt) in Orange jumpsuit with various weapons.
Chimpanzee Lisa (new sculpt)- bottle of wine and blanket (exclusive) $50
Governor Breck (new Sculpt) with book of Names and video monitor showing Ape uprising - $55
Macdonald (new sculpt) with electrocution bed - $60.
Ape Riot Squad member in Anti Ape gear with riot shield and shotgun (exclusive) $50 -$55
General Aldo - with burning torch $45 -
Virgil (exclusive) with 12" Caesar statue - $55 - $60

Accessories, diorama display, or Play sets:

-Sinking Icurus backdrop prop
-Slave wagon
-Ape Police HQ with holding Cell, desk, chair, Anti human Poster, Ape flag!!! And burning torch (TV series) -
-Ape House and Catwalk with net dropping action
-Stuffed Human with lobotomy on display for Ape Museum.
-Subway tunnel Backdrop
-Forbidden Zone Scarecrows
-Alpha Omega Doomsday Bomb with stairway platform
-Mini statue of Liberty Prop
-Burning City backdrop from Escape from the POTA
-Tree Prop with Little Chimpanzee Caesar Jr. from Battle POTA
-Rear school bus door with battle damage includes "No Apes Allowed" sticker and working LED "No Crossing" lights also from Battle for the POTA.

Back