Cactus Needles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know tricks for getting cactus needles out that are two short to use tweezers or in parts of the body you can't easily reach. I have tried 4-5 different types of tape with no luck. Any other good ideas.

Thanks.

I've heard elmers glue, smear it on, let it dry, then peel away.

Or time.

Or some fine tweezers and a magnifying glass / microscope (seriously).

Living in AZ, I have to deal with cacti on a regular basis.

Have you soaked in warm water. That usually makes it easier to get at splinters and what not.

Ok here is the story I was mountain biking, a guy was hauling down a tail didn't give right away or even try to make an attempt to make room, I swerved hit a rut in the trail, that forced me off trail and ending up falling into a cactus and ended up with needles in the back of my thigh, my butt, my lower back and arm. I was able to get them all out of my arm there on the trail, a lot of them out of back, butt and leg when I got home but there are still some. And they are all the small little needles, it was those flat cactus that have the big needles surrounded by clusters of small little needles.

Ok here is the story I was mountain biking, a guy was hauling down a tail didn't give right away or even try to make an attempt to make room, I swerved hit a rut in the trail, that forced me off trail and ending up falling into a cactus and ended up with needles in the back of my thigh, my butt, my lower back and arm. I was able to get them all out of my arm there on the trail, a lot of them out of back, butt and leg when I got home but there are still some. And they are all the small little needles, it was those flat cactus that have the big needles surrounded by clusters of small little needles.

Think of it as a test to find out who your "true" friends are, or how much your significant other loves you, whatever the case may be. Especially the hard to reach ones in the butt.

Think of it as a test to find out who your "true" friends are, or how much your significant other loves you, whatever the case may be. Especially the hard to reach ones in the butt.

Yeah i would have had my roommate do it but she is gone for the and most of my really close friends are too, except for the few that don't really like that close.

damn dude, note to self....mountain biking + cactus trails = bad mojo :monkey4

Yeah i would have had my roommate do it but she is gone for the and most of my really close friends are too, except for the few that don't really like that close.

Well if it's in the butt, I'm sure Karma or Pitu would be more than happy to get them out...............

Goddamnit that sounds amazingly painful. The only I've heard is to use sewing needles to "pick" at the skin and flex your muscles so you push them out as far as possible. Hope you get rid of them soon.

Back